SG Talk

Full Version: Rolling Stones new album
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Mick  Jagger is 80 .... still got it !

Letter ‘t’ is missing
Clapping
(07-09-2023, 12:17 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]Letter ‘t’ is missing
Only one word Incredible! I wonder if other old bands will follow the trend, Eagles for e.g Hotel California that song that never get outdated every time I hear. Queen for e.g We Will Rock You that never get outdated every time I hear.
[Image: IMG-5877.webp]
[Image: IMG-5878.webp]

[Image: IMG-5879.jpg]
[Image: IMG-5880.jpg]

[Image: IMG-5881.jpg]

Air Supply
Air Supply also classic but they specialize in love songs I don't that like a lot. I prefer rock anthem so Eagles, Queen, Black Sabbath (Paranoid), Led Zeppelin (Stairway to heaven), AC/DC (Highway to hell), Deep Purple (Smoke on the water) etc come to mind.

But my own personal favorite is still Eagles, Queen, Deep Purple (Soldier of fortune also as good).

Of cuz for old heavymetal bands that should be another thread then.
(07-09-2023, 01:50 PM)sgh Wrote: [ -> ]Air Supply also classic but they specialize in love songs I don't that like a lot. I prefer rock anthem so Eagles, Queen, Black Sabbath (Paranoid), Led Zeppelin (Stairway to heaven), AC/DC (Highway to hell), Deep Purple (Smoke on the water) etc come to mind.

But my own personal favorite is still Eagles, Queen, Deep Purple (Soldier of fortune also as good).

Of cuz for old heavymetal bands that should be another thread then.

What about Wham, Rod Stewart, Phil Collins and Elton John?
(07-09-2023, 01:57 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]What about Wham, Rod Stewart, Phil Collins and Elton John?

I prefer band but these solo or duo artistes got their greatest hits but not say like a lot. Simon & Garfunkel is exception I like their Sound Of Silence and strangely Mrs Robinson I like a lot while other say Bridge Over Troubled Waters is better haha
I am surprised that this thread has nothing to do with somme road and surroundings
the late Robert Palmer