SG Talk

Full Version: One distant relative just died from covid yesterday..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
in Tanjong Pinang.

He died within 1 week after symptom come out.

the children tried to get a second hand oxygen tank. but tank haven reach, the father bye bye leow.
Not in the news. Don't anyhow say because of covid.
(29-07-2021, 09:35 AM)OLT Wrote: [ -> ]in Tanjong Pinang.

the children tried to get a second hand oxygen tank. but tank haven reach, the father bye bye leow.

Sad to hear. 
I have some relatives in Muar. They basically closed all their businesses and lock in ....it is quite scary situation there.

The hospital capacity is maxed ....
(29-07-2021, 09:39 AM)RichDad Wrote: [ -> ]Not in the news. Don't anyhow say because of covid

it's in the indonesia news,  in the form of death statistics.
(29-07-2021, 09:51 AM)OLT Wrote: [ -> ]
(29-07-2021, 09:39 AM)RichDad Wrote: [ -> ]Not in the news. Don't anyhow say because of covid

it's in the indonesia news,  in the form of death statistics.

Oh... Indonesia. Say lah... I thought SG
(29-07-2021, 09:44 AM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]

Sad to hear. 
I have some relatives in Muar. They basically closed all their businesses and lock in ....it is quite scary situation there.

The hospital capacity is maxed ....

If can get hold of oxygen concentrator, it is better than going to the hospital.

Tg Pinang? Your family from there ah? Your name got Wijaja or Ah Hok or not?....... Rotfl
ah butt was from muar?

RIP. Sobering news. We are lucky to live in Sinpwn [though the current situation has worsened bcos of money-minded but no solution ministars.] His children beri resourceful, able to procure oxygen tank.

Frontline doc tells you how to get more oxygen in lungs. LIFESAVING KNOWLEDGE

(29-07-2021, 11:04 AM)Huliwang Wrote: [ -> ]

Tg Pinang? Your family from there ah? Your name got Wijaja or Ah Hok or not?....... Rotfl

If Sinpwn flooded. he got place to live.
(29-07-2021, 11:04 AM)Huliwang Wrote: [ -> ]

not my family... it's the -in-law's parents that side one.  ya all of them chinese but got indonesia name one.
Another good reminder to take the vaccine. Most Indonesians want to get vaccine also cannot get.
(29-07-2021, 11:46 AM)starbugs Wrote: [ -> ]Another good reminder to take the vaccine. Most Indonesians want to get vaccine also cannot get.

ya, the familiy member went to take the vaccine.. waited the whole day.. den they tell u no more.. come another day.
My Indonesia branch colleagues took Sinovac... all OK