SG Talk

Full Version: PM Lee : No. 1 World's Leaders Most Frequent Flyer to Int'l Conference
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
PM Lee : No. 1 World's Leaders Most Frequent Flyer to Int'l and Regional Conferences.
PM Lee flew more than taking MRT or Taxi
(07-11-2021, 06:46 AM)Scythian Wrote: [ -> ]PM Lee flew more than taking MRT or Taxi

At home LHL is ferry around in a chauffeured driven car.....therefore he don't need to travel by MRT or Taxi..... nudie
(07-11-2021, 08:27 AM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]At home LHL is ferry around in a chauffeured driven car.....therefore he don't need to travel by MRT or Taxi..... nudie

As participant or guest,  PM Lee always wanted to be invited to attend every world events, international and regional conferences.

Even during pandemic, he travelled a lot more than any other world leader.
Collect Air Miles points?
Our PM has his own plane. This was made public sometime back. Unlike LKY travel on passenger planes.

Pretty soon they will find ways to get a plane for our ministers and President…
(07-11-2021, 09:34 AM)kangtangman Wrote: [ -> ]Our PM has his own plane. This was made public sometime back. Unlike LKY travel on passenger planes.

Bro., can you confirm that LHL has his own airplane.....? Laughing
(07-11-2021, 09:36 AM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]Bro., can you confirm that LHL has his own airplane.....? Laughing

There was a post here that says he flew to Brunei with his personal plane right?
It's an SAF plane. There were some photos of it.

But for long distances such as to Europe, it's probably a plane chartered from SiA.
(07-11-2021, 09:37 AM)kangtangman Wrote: [ -> ]There was a post here that says he flew to Brunei with his personal plane right?

I think they are referring to our airforce plane pah....only USA president has the airforce 1 as his personal plane..... Laughing
(07-11-2021, 06:44 AM)Scythian Wrote: [ -> ]PM Lee : No. 1 World's Leaders Most Frequent Flyer to Int'l and Regional Conferences.

No choice ..Singapore beri small dot...
(07-11-2021, 09:34 AM)kangtangman Wrote: [ -> ]Our PM has his own plane. This was made public sometime back. Unlike LKY travel on passenger planes.

Doesn't make sense dat he has his own plane. He is beri wary of appearing flashy. Even the PM's car is Lexus, not Bentley, Maybach  or RR etc.

He might be an estimated billionaire [via his laubu] but he has been brought up frugal by his strict parents.

Oso he is actually doesn't fly dat much in his capacity as our premier. Bala definitely flies more frequently dan him. TS Be careful of ur headlines
yah. Got garbagemen monitoring online content wan.
(07-11-2021, 10:31 AM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]I think they are referring to our airforce plane pah....only USA president has the airforce 1 as his personal plane..... Laughing

(07-11-2021, 11:23 AM)luncheonmeat Wrote: [ -> ]Doesn't make sense dat he has his own plane. He is beri wary of appearing flashy. Even the PM's car is Lexus, not Bentley, Maybach  or RR etc.

He might be an estimated billionaire [via his laubu] but he has been brought up frugal by his strict parents.

Oso he is actually doesn't fly dat much in his capacity as our premier. Bala definitely flies more frequently dan him. TS Be careful of ur headlines
yah. Got garbagemen monitoring online content wan.

Well I think you guys may be right about the news. It’s my recollections that didn’t serve me well.

Did a search on Google found the below news by the Philippines, wonder whether this private jet belongs to him?

https://news.abs-cbn.com/focus/11/18/15/...gant-plane
JLBs wasting taxpayers money by chartering a big plane for so few people. Here the ministars and the people are suffering from the pandemic and they are enjoying life in other cuntries.

then tell all sillyporeans money has to come fr somewhere,why cant they do as what sir lee did fly on pax plane ??
(07-11-2021, 02:27 PM)talky Wrote: [ -> ]then tell all sillyporeans money has to come fr somewhere,why cant they do as what sir lee did fly on pax plane ??

Someone has corrected me on my claims mentioned in your posting here. And having done a search the private plane belongs to ST Electronic.

So my earlier claims may have been misconstrued. 

Apparently in doing a search further, this private plane may have ferried our PM and his company to world’s meetings. There was a report that he has taken the same plane to Vietnam back in 2017.

Therefore I am curious did he took the same plane to the G20 meeting recently and all his official visits to the rest of the countries that he and his team call upon?

This should make public how much was spent on chartered planes? After all this plane belongs to ST Electronic. Because back then LKY basically set a very good example by taking commercial plane namely SIA. So why the different? 

If Covid 19 is the concerns, in view of the costs and the spending we have been through. Surely they ought to spare a thoughts for the people?
(07-11-2021, 02:27 PM)talky Wrote: [ -> ]then tell all sillyporeans money has to come fr somewhere,why cant they do as what sir lee did fly on pax plane ??

I remember that when LKY was alive he fly economy class, this was what reported by Dr Augustine Tan....... Rolleyes
Travelling around the world so frequently shows he trusted those countries control of virus more while in Singapore, he's keeping social distancing and in self isolation.

He doesn't seem walking about visiting his constituency or seeimg sick patients in hospitals ICU.

Why only zoom on TV?
Why PM Lee must attend each and every intl and regional meetings?

Some of them do not need him to be there  at sll