SG Talk

Full Version: Is it ok for guy use Pink iphone 15?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I saw it , like the colour. If I going to get it will feel unique Smile partly all along I always choose black iPhone abit bored come the colour.
should be fine for u. Bring to Pinkdot also outstanding for u..
(14-09-2023, 04:48 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]I saw it , like the colour. If I going to get it will feel unique Smile partly all along I always choose black iPhone abit bored come the colour.
Shud looks chill with you. Angmos sure wink wink at you.    Big Grin
(14-09-2023, 04:48 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]I saw it , like the colour. If I going to get it will feel unique Smile partly all along I always choose black iPhone abit bored come the colour.

pink okay what.................can't help it if you're gay, right ? Big Grin

heck, we've had a gay-ish PM for nearly 20 years liao.............. Rotfl

my phone is gold colour................obiang but boh pian...........
[[ForeverAlone]] dateline='[url=tel:1694681297' Wrote: [ -> ]1694681297[/url]']
I saw it , like the colour. If I going to get it will feel unique Smile partly all along I always choose black iPhone abit bored come the colour.

Ah Long will love you. Rotfl
He is Pinky.
He may invite you for Chicken Wing at Red Hill Market.
(14-09-2023, 05:44 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote: [ -> ]https://www.asiaone.com/food/pm-lee-spot...ood-centre

Why his hands cover his crotch? His willie very small? Thinking Laughing
(14-09-2023, 06:50 PM)surfer Wrote: [ -> ]Why his hands cover his crotch? His willie very small? Thinking Laughing

Some ppl are untouchable in Spore. That professor kena pofma already.