SG Talk

Full Version: Man called police on students for moving bags he used to reserve seat at Tampines Hub
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Singapore having more more mad people
Another psycho on the run.
The man must be from Indonesia? How can bags be used to reserve seats?
when he don't go to the library ?
(15-09-2023, 08:50 AM)Wy:Nox Wrote: [ -> ]The man must be from Indonesia? How can bags be used to reserve seats?

There are people using tissue paper to reserve seats at hawker centres but those are only for minutes. This guy is reserving seats for hours.
Self-entitled person thought Police very free?
The man got thrown out of his own house by the wife?
Not sure if it is the same man. Saw one few weeks ago at level 1 food centre. He looks like in his early 30s. He left 2 big bags of personal belongings, one on the table and another on the floor. He was there having his lunch and then left, leaving his belongings behind. Don't look like a cleaner there. This week went to the food centre again but couldn't see his belongings anymore, probably moved to somewhere.
If I were there, I would just shove all his belongings to the floor Big Grin
If I really wanted to teach him a lesson, I will also call polis and report the threat of unattended item. He sure kena warning gao gao while I puat bodoh, just being a vigilant and concerned citizen mah Big Grin
Seats which are meant for public use are not allowed to be reserved.

Tissue, bags, umbrellas, all.

If in double check with RK.
The hawker centre is full save for a two seater table with a chiobu ah huay sitting on one of the seats.

Wu lung zeh bo, you ask, using your nose to point in the direction of that empty seat while both of your hands are holding a tray.

Wu, she replies.

She is there to reserve the only empty seat for her yandao bf who is still lining up to buy mala after 15 minutes, and you would have finished eating your food in that time if she allows you to use the table.

And quite needless to say, your noodles has become cold and soggy and you are still walking round and round the hawker centre looking for an empty seat.
Low SES, lah

He still dare to say use bags to reserves seats

Usually Malaysians have this Elitist Mentality
sounds like he could be homeless?
Homeless?
Then go Changi airport la.
(15-09-2023, 09:05 PM)Alice Alicia Wrote: [ -> ]Homeless?
Then go Changi airport la.

Pelangi Village, free stay, free food.
More than one bag?
want to sleep there?
Who gives him the right to reserve seats? Just shove them away and take the seats!