SG Talk

Full Version: Parents of woman stabbed 20 times lose battle to overturn suicide ruling
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Andrea Cavallier
4 hours ago

The parents of a Philadelphia teacher who was found dead with 20 stab wounds more than a decade ago have lost their fight to overturn the ruling of suicide in her death.

Ellen Greenberg was 27 years old when her fiancé discovered her body on the kitchen floor of the Manayunk apartment they shared in January 2011.

She had 20 stab wounds to her body, including 10 to her back and neck. A 10-inch long kitchen knife was embedded in her chest.

Greenberg’s death was initally ruled a homicide and then switched to suicide which sparked a 12-year long mission by her parents to get justice for their daughter, who they believe was murdered.

But on Wednesday, the Commonwealth Court upheld the appeal of the Philadelphia Medical Examiner’s Office and overturned a lower court’s ruling that could have reopened her death investigation

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world...1694735472
20 stab wounds self inflicted?  Thinking

I ownself use needle or nail cutter to remove a splinter already cry father cry mother Big Grin
(15-09-2023, 01:01 PM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]20 stab wounds self inflicted?  Thinking

I ownself use needle or nail cutter to remove a splinter already cry father cry mother Big Grin

Yeah. And 10 of those stabs are on the back and neck. I wonder why anyone committing suicide would stab himself/herself in the back and neck 10 times.