SG Talk

Full Version: Caresheild - 2 things you might not be aware of....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay I was figuring this out for my mother....

There are 2 things
1. INCENTUVE. She needs to enrollĀ  before 31 Dec 2023 to enjoy $4000 in incentives.

2. SUBSIDY. The amount js based on means testing including annual value of house but min amount is $150 per year. So you get at least $150. The thing is these subsidies are not automatic. You need to apply for it.

For (2) I am still searching high and low through the govt websites but cannot find the application form !!!

If you know the link let me know.

Those who forget to switch by 31 Dec 2023...you wasted your incentive as theh expire.

[Image: MvscMEx.jpg]
I only remember Eldercare Shield but my aunty said lousy

Never heard of careshield
(15-09-2023, 05:57 PM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]https://www.careshieldlife.gov.sg/home.html

Can't find the form at the site.
if I not mistaken this is " insurance " stuffs . The payout is like " must be like a dead person " EPIC just few hundred.

this matter has been debate in Parliament before , WP got ask by later as usual PAP blah blah this and that case close.
(15-09-2023, 06:04 PM)Ola Wrote: [ -> ]I only remember Eldercare Shield but my aunty said lousy

Never heard of careshield

They are both bad....but careshield is an improved version ...but still lousy ....it js however compulsory
(15-09-2023, 06:09 PM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]They are both bad....but careshield is an improved version ...but still lousy ....it js however compulsory

you sure is compulsory? my parents don't bother it so don't know.
[[ForeverAlone]] dateline='[url=tel:1694772960' Wrote: [ -> ]1694772960[/url]']

you sure is compulsory? my parents don't bother it so don't know.

Mandatory for younger folks from 30 years onwards. Older lkk need to opt in
(15-09-2023, 06:25 PM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]Mandatory for younger folks from 30 years onwards. Older lkk need to opt in

They just " change the name " Last time actually is 40 years onward and yes is AUTOMATIC opt in under NTUC Income.

Is no compulsory , You can cancel it But need to call them.
Last time i got call NTUC Income. They got ask why I want to cancel , etc as usual " agent style wanna sell " I just keep mention I don't wish to opt in . So they told me ok, we will cancel it. Got cancel or not I don't know.