SG Talk

Full Version: Why China isn't training Singaporeans on moon project?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Why China isn't training Singaporeans on moon project?

As Asean most advanced country with Singaporeans ranked world's highest IQ, Singapore offers a wide pool of top talented choice for selection.

We want China to send a Singaporean to the moon.
(15-09-2023, 07:40 PM)Scythian Wrote: [ -> ]Why China isn't training Singaporeans on moon project?

As Asean most advanced country with Singaporeans ranked world's highest IQ, Singapore offers a wide pool of top talented choice for selection.

We want China to send a Singaporean to the moon.

If Singapore given opportunity to learn and mastered space technology, Singapore can easily overtake China and US to become No.1
(15-09-2023, 09:07 PM)Scythian Wrote: [ -> ]If Singapore given opportunity to learn and mastered space technology, Singapore can easily overtake China and US to become No.1

Salary no 7 figures no talk leh
(15-09-2023, 09:07 PM)Scythian Wrote: [ -> ]If Singapore given opportunity to learn and mastered space technology, Singapore can easily overtake China and US to become No.1
If u never come back to Singapore, how can Singapore be number one?
All instructions and manuals are written in hanzi, difficult to understand
(15-09-2023, 10:07 PM)winbig Wrote: [ -> ]If u never come back to Singapore, how can Singapore be number one?

My wish is you are the first Sgtalk to step on the moon ๐ŸŒ™
(16-09-2023, 12:11 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote: [ -> ]All instructions and manuals are written inย  hanzi, difficult to understand

Singapore must try to be friendly with everyone.

Example : Singapore buying US F35 fighter jets and Singaporeans being trained on Chinese spacecraft to the moon
(16-09-2023, 05:42 AM)Scythian Wrote: [ -> ]My wish is you are the first Sgtalk to step on the moon ๐ŸŒ™

My floor have a moon pic carpet. I'm already stepping on the moon.ย  Laughing
(16-09-2023, 07:16 AM)winbig Wrote: [ -> ]My floor have a moon pic carpet. I'm already stepping on the moon.ย  Laughing

You shit on it?