SG Talk

Full Version: Lee Kuan Yew: In His Own Words
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Smile I noticed this " habit " ever since I see LKY speak everytime when I from young till now.

he got this " habit " pull up his pants while speak if you guys notice.
Maybe he think he forgot to wear underwear,

so pull pull a bit, if got feeling then confirm he forgot to wear his underwear..
if no feeling then of course his peepee is protected as he got wear..,, safe from all harm..

so he can raise both his hand and shout majulah singapura.. with out fear, cause got wear under wear lah..if pant drop also
no worry..
can u all guess what is LKY favourite brand of under wear..

I think it is crocodile.. how about you???
my favourite too.. famous old and reliable brand,, wear this u will be very productive,

no wonder LKY so smart.. hahaha......joking. wait tonite LKY come and squeeze my neck..
LKY was the editor of Japanese propaganda newspapers in WWII 1942-1945.

LKY practices from make believe to become reality.

He has been effective and extremely successful.
(15-09-2023, 11:22 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]Smile I noticed this " habit " ever since I see LKY speak everytime when I from young till now.

he got this " habit " pull up his pants while speak if you guys notice.

May be LKY also got learn Wing Chun from Ip Man. You notice Bruce Lee also likes to pull up his kung fu pants slightly when he goes into a horse stance in preparation for combat and at the same time touch his nose with his right thumb. Did you notice LKY got to touch his nose or not? .... Big Grin
(15-09-2023, 11:07 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whRN-CJZDr0

why they never mention Lim?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9I7OVJUpoU

and another lim , Lim Chin Siong

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EcD-RpXfGQ

Happy Birthday to Lee Kuan Yew lah! Big Grin
(16-09-2023, 06:32 AM)cheekopekman Wrote: [ -> ]Happy Birthday to Lee Kuan Yew lah! Big Grin

He went back already lah.  Next year come again! Big Grin
(16-09-2023, 06:00 AM)Scythian Wrote: [ -> ].
LKY was the editor of Japanese propaganda newspapers in WWII 1942-1945.

LKY practices from make believe to become reality.

He has been effective and extremely successful.

English speaking Chinese fought the japanese army during the japanese invasion
They are marked
If LKY is not smart and do not submit to the japanese rules he be in prison torture like lim boon seng
(16-09-2023, 07:26 AM)grotesqueness Wrote: [ -> ]English speaking Chinese fought the japanese army during the japanese invasion
They are marked
If LKY is not smart and do not submit to the japanese rules he be in prison torture like lim boon seng

In time of war, Young Singaporeans must learn to be smart like LKY and Nathan.

Don't be as stupid as Lim Bo Seng.
(16-09-2023, 08:56 AM)Scythian Wrote: [ -> ]In time of war, Young Singaporeans must learn to be smart like LKY and Nathan.

Don't be as stupid as Lim Bo Seng.

Today, are Singapore leaders considered those Singaporeans fought  against Japanese invasion and died as morons?
he is dead

left behind a piece of toad