SG Talk

Full Version: Warning on Mooncake scam that cheated S'poreans of 327K
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Actually, he is handsome but his hair style is terrible
You see this kind of thing happening frequently is precisely why PAP govt continues to hold more than 2/3rds majority in parliament. The reason is - people are ignorant and dun bother to keep up with the news.

This scam tactic is so commonly used that it would have been easy to find out if the person (except the elderly) had bother to surf the internet and read the news. That is why I'm aghast when I spoke to many sinkies and they dun even know about the Iswaran or Ridout case, or that LHY is now being sued.
[Image: Screenshot-20230917-192315-Whats-App.jpg]
(17-09-2023, 04:28 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]You see this kind of thing happening frequently is precisely why PAP govt continues to hold more than 2/3rds majority in parliament. The reason is - people are ignorant and dun bother to keep up with the news.

This scam tactic is so commonly used that it would have been easy to find out if the person (except the elderly) had bother to surf the internet and read the news. That is why I'm aghast when I spoke to many sinkies and they dun even know about the Iswaran or Ridout case, or that LHY is now being sued.

that's why i say S'pore should be renamed DumFarkistan............. Rotfl
The right word is daft?
Online most are fakers