SG Talk

Full Version: 12 clinics charged abetting foreign doc to work w/o valid WP over almost 8 yrs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/sin...--15324960

Court documents listed the 12 clinics as: Pacific Family Clinic, My Family Clinic (TH), My Family Clinic (RV), My Family Clinic (Hougang Central), Prohealth Medical Group @ LRT Fernvale, Silver Cross Healthcare, Ihealth, Healthway Medical Group, Health 2.0, CMI Lifemed, CMI Health Services and Avermed.
this type real crooked thinking never realised they'll ever be caught because they believe there're the elite class doing some elite compassionate work for needy earthlings and also believe since their system is clandestine in nature, mere mortals wldnt know whadehell they're upto..

btw if you go see a doctor past 10.30pm becareful because every half hour up from that time, the doctors fees will keep rising!
(29-07-2021, 12:36 PM)menghuii Wrote: [ -> ]this type real crooked thinking never realised they'll ever be caught because they believe there're the elite class doing some elite compassionate work for needy earthlings and also believe since their system is clandestine in nature, mere mortals wldnt know whadehell they're upto..

btw if you go see a doctor past 10.30pm becareful because every half hour up from that time, the doctors fees will keep rising!
Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
Pacific Family Clinic, My Family Clinic (TH), My Family Clinic (RV), My Family Clinic (Hougang Central), Prohealth Medical Group @ LRT Fernvale, Silver Cross Healthcare, Ihealth, Healthway Medical Group, Health 2.0, CMI Lifemed, CMI Health Services and Avermed.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

8 Years in 12 Clinics!

He is caught because he is working in one of the Covid infected Clinics?

Means the FT is not registered under Medical Association. He can be issuing water- goods as medicine and patients never get well.
How could this have happened in first world Singapore? There is not mention of any action against Dr Queck! Without a valid work pass, how could he have his own clinic? How does Neurology relate to the 12 clinics?
Kick them out.
Not registered means Quack.
Clinic must be fined.
He is a real doctor, just that his work pass is for him to run his own clinic, not to moonlight as a locum.
(29-07-2021, 01:21 PM)starbugs Wrote: [ -> ]He is a real doctor, just that his work pass is for him to run his own clinic, not to moonlight as a locum.

--> His profile on online healthcare platform Smarterhealth.sg said he obtained his educational qualifications from Malaysia and the United Kingdom.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
His profile o

OH!

So his own clinic bo- seng- li and he had to moonlight?
(29-07-2021, 01:38 PM)Ola Wrote: [ -> ]
(29-07-2021, 01:21 PM)starbugs Wrote: [ -> ]He is a real doctor, just that his work pass is for him to run his own clinic, not to moonlight as a locum.

--> His profile on online healthcare platform Smarterhealth.sg said he obtained his educational qualifications from Malaysia and the United Kingdom.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
His profile o

OH!

So his own clinic bo- seng- li and he had to moonlight?
Angry Angry Angry
[Image: giphy.gif]