SG Talk

Full Version: 3 Singaporean men allegedly attacked in JB hotel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Dont go there. i also have bad experience which i nvr have in spore form young till now old...

JB sxxk big time,,
So far never heard of this kind of things happen to those people I know that travelled to India.
They went to a gay bar?

Robbers just want money. Give it to them n save your own life.
(20-09-2023, 08:22 PM)Everything Everywhere Wrote: [ -> ]https://www.asiaone.com/singapore/robber...d-jb-hotel

Why waste money and go there to suffer leh? Thinking
me always laugh at sinkies kena bully in JB.
(21-09-2023, 07:51 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote: [ -> ]me always laugh at sinkies kena bully in JB.

Are you a Singaporean leh? Thinking There's no such thing as "sinkies" lah! Big Grin
The last time I was in a JB hotel was with a good malay fren on a Saturday afternoon many years ago.

I siam to JB because I know my battalion very likely got recall that day.

Hehehe turned out I was correct.  But the ensuing hassle also sibei troublesome. 

I think it was deliberate to deter people like me from siaming.

Need to report back to camp to give statement on why absent, show passport etc. and the chief clerk very fat and ugly.  I still remember her name.  Staff Annie.  C130 type of auntie.

But overall on balance still worth it.  Because my reservist unit CO seow on.  Will be inside camp to draw equipment and stay the whole night (no sleep) till Sunday morning Laughing
(21-09-2023, 07:59 AM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]The last time I was in a JB hotel was with a good malay fren on a Saturday afternoon many years ago.

Hehehe turned out I was correct.  But the ensuing hassle also sibei troublesome. 

Need to report back to camp to give statement on why absent, show passport etc. and the chief clerk very fat and ugly.  I still remember her name.  Staff Annie.  C130 type of auntie.

But overall on balance still worth it.  Because my reservist unit CO seow on.  Will be inside camp to draw equipment and stay the whole night (no sleep) till Sunday morning Laughing

Which unit were you from leh? Thinking I was from Jurong camp 3 DIV lah! Big Grin
(21-09-2023, 08:07 AM)cheekopekman Wrote: [ -> ]Which unit were you from leh? Thinking I was from Jurong camp 3 DIV lah! Big Grin

I was from SAF unit lah! Big Grin
(21-09-2023, 07:59 AM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]The last time I was in a JB hotel was with a good malay fren on a Saturday afternoon many years ago.

You never played with your Chief Clerk before meh? Thinking I had lah! Big Grin
(21-09-2023, 08:15 AM)cheekopekman Wrote: [ -> ]You never played with your Chief Clerk before meh? Thinking I had lah! Big Grin

You like plus sized dinobus? Big Grin
(21-09-2023, 08:16 AM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]You like plus sized dinobus? Big Grin

Can eat cheekopekman no waste lah! Big Grin
The hotel workers are also part-time robbers lah or they give info especially sinkees to their robber friends
(21-09-2023, 08:07 AM)cheekopekman Wrote: [ -> ]Which unit were you from leh? Thinking I was from Jurong camp 3 DIV lah! Big Grin

3 Div? Seow on Div. Was there for awhile.
(21-09-2023, 07:58 AM)cheekopekman Wrote: [ -> ]Are you a Singaporean leh? Thinking There's no such thing as "sinkies" lah! Big Grin
It's sheer stupidity to call oneself a sinkie if one is a Singaporean. 

Those that do so are likely foreigners.
haha..cheapskate Singaporeans go JB get what they ask for…next time ask JHK 牛屄 for safety tips Laughing
My friend was shot dead in JB just for his Honda civic
Why never asks me leh. I am from SCE at Seletar camp.
the more kumgong cheapo sinkies kena attacked or robbed in JB the better for us Johorean.

no traffic jam, no price increase.
(21-09-2023, 10:09 AM)Gemstar Wrote: [ -> ]Why never asks me leh. I am from SCE at Seletar camp.

Combat Engineers? I was at 7th Brigade HQ there for a few months.. Damn big place.
(21-09-2023, 10:12 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote: [ -> ]the more kumgong cheapo sinkies kena attacked or robbed in JB the better for us Johorean.

no traffic jam, no price increase.

You are Jiu hu Kia?
(21-09-2023, 10:09 AM)Gemstar Wrote: [ -> ]Why never asks me leh. I am from SCE at Seletar camp.

I was at Seletar Camp before leh! Big Grin That fat Indian captain still there or not leh? Thinking
(21-09-2023, 09:16 AM)Gstalk Wrote: [ -> ]The hotel workers are also part-time robbers lah or they give info especially sinkees to their robber friends

Their locksmiths are also part-time thieves.

Once left the condo keys in Singapore and flew to KL. After engaging the locksmith to open the metal gate and wooden door, bought a separate lock to lock the metal gate and went to work. Upon returning, found the gate was being saw and the lock missing. The whole house was being ransacked but only lost a couple of RM$1 coins. The next day found out from neighbours that a few units above and below mine got broken into too.
(21-09-2023, 10:23 AM)cheekopekman Wrote: [ -> ]I was at Seletar Camp before leh! Big Grin That fat Indian captain still there or not leh? Thinking
Maybe that fat Indian captain was he himself lol
(21-09-2023, 10:33 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe that fat Indian captain was he himself lol

That fat Indian captain was the Camp Commandant lah! Big Grin He called me to his office for Teh Tarik leh!
(21-09-2023, 10:23 AM)cheekopekman Wrote: [ -> ]I was at Seletar Camp before leh! Big Grin That fat Indian captain still there or not leh? Thinking
Which fat Indian captain? Me from Reservusts engineers training centre lah. RETC.
(21-09-2023, 10:44 AM)cheekopekman Wrote: [ -> ]That fat Indian captain was the Camp Commandant lah! Big Grin He called me to his office for Teh Tarik leh!

No wonder he ask u why never mention him lol
Only ppl who has such experience in Msia will appreciate Spore security. Not say Spore don't have thieves and robberies but the percentage you will kena in Spore and Msia is very different. Go Msia must dress even poorer than the JHK then should be safe. Gold chain, watch, atas car all cannot must be dressed with holes t-shirt and kaki pants faded color that kind hahaha.... Ok got holes t-shirt is exaggerating but you get the idea. Dress simple and don't flash so much cash in public. Go ATM take monies or money exchanger change monies try to choose got ppl kind like big shopping mall.

Advice provided from Msian ppl living in Msia. They are used to such crimes so they very street smart. Sporeans used to Spore security go in sure kena matter of time if never do proper preparation. Next year CNY train tickets buy liao go in again so scared kena robbed but inside elder long life no choice one year show face one time.
(21-09-2023, 10:46 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote: [ -> ]No wonder he ask u why never mention him lol

He even invited me to his house in Serangoon Gardens for authentic banana leaf nasi briyani leh! Big Grin After that I never saw him anymore lah!
Pages: 1 2 3