SG Talk

Full Version: 7 NOV: 2,553 new cases of COVID-19, 17 vax died
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
17 vax died.
(08-11-2021, 12:06 AM)Bigbluedot Wrote: [ -> ]17 vax died.

crying
Where did you see all 17 who died were vaccinated? This information was not revealed by MOH and most certainly false.

Based on past 7 days data, death rate for unvaxxed is 8x times more than vaxxed folks.

Quote:Over the past 7 days, the number of fully vaccinated and non-fully vaccinated cases who are critically ill in the ICU are at 0.5 and 5.1 per 100,000 population respectively. Over the same period, the number of fully vaccinated and non-fully vaccinated cases who died are 0.1 and 0.9 per 100,000 population respectively. Among seniors aged 60 and above, the number of fully vaccinated and non-fully vaccinated cases who are critically ill in the ICU are 1.8 and 42.3 respectively.  The number of fully vaccinated and non-fully vaccinated seniors who died are 0.3 and 9.0 respectively.
So vaccinated; or not vaccinated all died one day no difference....Covid-19 still here untill all go away lah...
(08-11-2021, 12:24 AM)starbugs Wrote: [ -> ]Where did you see all 17 who died were vaccinated? This information was not revealed by MOH and most certainly false.

Based on past 7 days data, death rate for unvaxxed is 8x times more than vaxxed folks.

I have been telling people MOH didn't disclose number of  vaxxed or unvaxxed died. Just total death number. 

This is just a speculation but no one seems to be listening. They just believe what is posted here.

What to do?  Big Grin
this is wrong and scaring people..please stop this irresponsible behaviour
(08-11-2021, 05:53 AM)keys Wrote: [ -> ]this is wrong and scaring people..please stop this irresponsible behaviour

If this continues, sure get pofma, maybe no more sgtalk.

That's the problem with people here. I gave up
Can dine in 5 soon.
(08-11-2021, 05:46 AM)RichDad Wrote: [ -> ]I have been telling people MOH didn't disclose number of  vaxxed or unvaxxed died. Just total death number. 

This is just a speculation but no one seems to be listening. They just believe what is posted here.

What to do?  Big Grin

Walao so obvious of course dare not state lah. Laughing
(08-11-2021, 07:21 AM)Notdumb Wrote: [ -> ]Walao so obvious of course dare not state lah. Laughing

Obvious many vaxxed died but not obvious all died are vaxxed. 

Maybe 13-4 or 15-2 or whatever  So not correct to say 17-0. 

That's my point. Big Grin
why mention numbers? just say a few, some, several ....
Shouldn't even mention lah. No point since they only publish the death rate per 100k of vaxxed vs unvaxxed.

That's good enough. So far it still shows a significantly higher death rate for unvaxxed per 100k ... think it is a moving average.

Think we can't argue against this.

The only thing we can argue is side effects... both of vaccine and long covid. Death should not be the only consideration.
(08-11-2021, 09:44 AM)RichDad Wrote: [ -> ]Obvious many vaxxed died but not obvious all died are vaxxed. 

Maybe 13-4 or 15-2 or whatever  So not correct to say 17-0. 

That's my point. Big Grin

U know whats implied or not. 
If got unvaxxed mati....Im 100% confirm PAP will put on front page BIG BIG.....1 UNVAXXED DIED!!!
(08-11-2021, 10:17 AM)Notdumb Wrote: [ -> ]U know whats implied or not. 
If got unvaxxed mati....Im 100% confirm PAP will put on front page BIG BIG.....1 UNVAXXED DIED!!!

They stopped doing that few weeks ago lah. They were doing it before.  Mayve change tactics.

Logic tells you impossible no unvaxxed died lah these 2 weeks... alamak. Implied??

But that's not the point
although the daily cases were lower last nite, Spore successfully overtakes Norway and is now ranked in the 88th position.
(08-11-2021, 10:31 AM)RichDad Wrote: [ -> ]They stopped doing that few weeks ago lah. They were doing it before.  Mayve change tactics.

Logic tells you impossible no unvaxxed died lah these 2 weeks... alamak. Implied??

But that's not the point

Their style is when data don't support or it prove their argument wrong, they hide it.
dunt understand why the report is released so late (almost midnight) while the daily press conference is held at noon. Early on it was released after 6pm.
it will be good if they can broadcast daily press conference live on TV like what Taiwan’s MOH has been doing.
Five straight days of infection growth below 1
Do we c a light at end of tunnel or just a firefly?
(08-11-2021, 07:14 AM)Sharexchange Wrote: [ -> ]Can dine in 5 soon.

I hope so soon ….. best 8 dine in regardless of vaccination status  Clapping
(08-11-2021, 01:16 PM)Tangsen Wrote: [ -> ]I hope so soon ….. best 8 dine in regardless of vaccination status  Clapping

I like your suggestion of 'best 8 dine in'......hope it is soon and we cannot tahan any longer... Angry
(08-11-2021, 06:14 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]I like your suggestion of 'best 8 dine in'......hope it is soon and we cannot tahan any longer... Angry

Lets hope announcement soon
(08-11-2021, 06:19 PM)Tangsen Wrote: [ -> ]Lets hope announcement soon

Yeah, we are all on the same page.... Clapping
(08-11-2021, 06:35 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, we are all on the same page.... Clapping

They should allow KTV to start operations and start importing vaccinated vietbu and Siam bu in THEN announced on fully jabbed can go KTV … our jab rate sure up another 5-8%  nudie
(08-11-2021, 06:37 PM)Tangsen Wrote: [ -> ]They should allow KTV to start operations and start importing vaccinated vietbu and Siam bu in THEN announced on fully jabbed can go KTV … our jab rate sure up another 5-8%  nudie

My recollection is that many in a KTV are infected with Covid-19 virus, hope we don't have a repeat of that scenario... crying
(08-11-2021, 06:42 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]My recollection is that many in a KTV are infected with Covid-19 virus, hope we don't have a repeat of that scenario... crying

So jabbed them Mei Mei before we jab them lor …..  nudie
Where is the detailed data on vac and unvax?