SG Talk

Full Version: Which countries are richest based of adult median wealth?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Which countries are richest based on adult median wealth?

1. Australia
2. Belgium
3. Hong Kong SAR

20. Singapore

Why Singaporean is ranked No. 20?
(08-11-2021, 06:16 AM)5354 Wrote: [ -> ]Because you are a traitor who like to lick ozzie balls!

You are licking British balls that's why you learn English and attended English schools.
(08-11-2021, 06:00 AM)Scythian Wrote: [ -> ]Which countries are richest based on adult median wealth?

1. Australia
2. Belgium
3. Hong Kong SAR

20. Singapore

Plse show proof of this?

Yes some of us do not like the PAP but unsubstantiated rubbish does not help.
(08-11-2021, 08:16 AM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]Plse show proof of this?

Yes some of us do not like the PAP but unsubstantiated rubbish does not help.

Go google

Which countries are richest based on median adult wealth,,?
(09-11-2021, 09:06 AM)Scythian Wrote: [ -> ]Go google

Which countries are richest based on median adult wealth,,?

I have googled and found the list

https://ceoworld.biz/2021/07/25/which-co...per-adult/

It is not possible or this to be true as it places S.Korea on top of Singapore.

Why I say this is because the PAP govt has been boosting our wealth numbers artificially by attracting Billionaires ( FB  founder) and multi millionaires through low taxes ...
(09-11-2021, 09:32 AM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]I have googled and found the list

https://ceoworld.biz/2021/07/25/which-co...per-adult/

It is not possible or this to be true as it places S.Korea on top of Singapore.

Why I say this is because the PAP govt has been boosting our wealth numbers artificially by attracting Billionaires ( FB  founder) and multi millionaires through low taxes ...

Why does investors, those who wants to set up factories here, is because our corporate taxes are low, and we have a steady workforce of highly skilled workers here.. Clapping
[Image: 3-A251690-961-A-452-B-811-A-73031-CE07029.jpg]
(08-11-2021, 07:59 AM)Scythian Wrote: [ -> ]You are licking British balls that's why you learn English and attended English schools.

Jac Lau loves to attack people so I can also attack him.

Wait one fine day, he will get another round of MMA from me.
(08-11-2021, 06:00 AM)Scythian Wrote: [ -> ]Which countries are richest based on adult median wealth?

1. Australia
2. Belgium
3. Hong Kong SAR

20. Singapore

so many homeless people sleep outside Flinders St station in Melbourne, the most liveable city used to be.

[Image: EBC4-E12-D-FCFB-4-BF6-B032-7-C8-A7-FC81-B64.jpg]

[Image: 3-BDE2-B95-39-CA-4-C33-96-F9-F49-E18143373.jpg]

[Image: A548-AF2-C-E518-4-C31-93-C3-80-B14808-B3-E1.webp]

are you one of them?  Rolleyes Laughing
(09-11-2021, 09:47 AM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]Homeless people sleep outside Flinders St station in Melbourne, the most liveable city used to be.

It is pitiful and sad to see so many homeless people in Australia sleeping on the streets, at least in Singapore we don't see any of this, cos we have the HDB to thank for in providing these homes...... crying
(09-11-2021, 09:51 AM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]It is pitiful and sad to see so many homeless people in Australia sleeping on the streets, at least in Singapore we don't see any of this, cos we have the HDB to thank for in providing these homes...... crying

it wasn’t like that last time, after property price went up so much, more and more Aussies can't afford buying homes and rental also go up a great deal, no choice sleep in the street lor.
Australia has 25 MILLION people and they take in refugees.

Singapore has 5 Million people and no refugees.

Singapore has homeless people, but PAP cover- up.

Singapore has poverty, too but Chan CS refused to acknowledge.

[Image: CCS-No-poverty-line.png]

(09-11-2021, 10:07 AM)Ola Wrote: [ -> ]Australia has 25 MILLION people and they take in refugees.

Aussies take large number of refugees from Somalia and east Africa, now these refugee kids all grow up, join African mafia group, fight in the streets, rob shops and disturb people at night causing social problems. When I was in uni in Melbourne I saw 1000 Vietnamese refugee gang chasing a person in the city centre kicking and beating him on the ground then ran away, no Aussie police dared to interfere. Do you still want PAP take in refugees or not?
I pasted so many times, still want to believe their cock and bull story...

[Image: Screenshot-20200117-065343-Google.jpg]
(09-11-2021, 10:07 AM)Ola Wrote: [ -> ]Australia has 25 MILLION people and they take in refugees.

In my observation, I see very little or no people sleeping on the streets here. Having said that I find that there are pockets of people who are poor, (by Singapore standards), that are surviving on 3 meals a day, with no luxury items in between..... crying
If this survey is not true then )Singapore govt should either response or take it down.

Even if there are discrepancies in the reports, the deviation could be one or two notches higher .. impossible to rank Singapore among top 10.

Just face the facts
Our median income is not that high as the Rich are mostly imported that skewed our data ie Ramesh and his 50,000 villagers working in different banks , Guptas in Orchard, Yandlord property tycoon . . . And not forgetting the FamilEE branch.

Does MOM dare to give us figures in 3 categories? Namely, Born Citizens, Non- Citizens and Work Pass holders? Of course not, because it is not unsightly.

Straits Times, Dec 2020
[Image: MOM-Median-income-Dec-20.png]

(09-11-2021, 09:51 AM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]It is pitiful and sad to see so many homeless people in Australia sleeping on the streets, at least in Singapore we don't see any of this, cos we have the HDB to thank for in providing these homes...... crying

Singapore has no homeless people because of anti vagrancy laws.

You try to sleep at the road side  very quickly the police will take you in and put you in a shelter. .

I saw a few..not many...homeless people when I was in Taiwan around the railway station. I asked my taxi driver how come the police cannot clear them. He told me the law does not allow that.
[Image: ?url=https%3A%2F%2Fcalifornia-times-brig...s25-cs.JPG]
Plse consider donating or volunteering to help those who are homeless and poor in Singapore.

https://www.facebook.com/homelessSG/

1. Australia
2. Belgium
3. Hong Kong SAR

20. Singapore

[Image: 5101-DAF7-57-B3-46-C8-BEDC-D6964-A76-A14-C.webp]
(09-11-2021, 09:47 AM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]so many homeless people sleep outside Flinders St station in Melbourne, the most liveable city used to be.

Having very high median wealth = more homeless in a society.

This is strange but true. A median wealth person usually has a property as the property price rise alot it becomes unaffordable and people at the bottom become homeless.

That is why there are much more homeless people in New York than in Johor.

Many dont understand thus you can have very high median wealth but high inequality means people below are suffering.

The wealthier Singapore becomes we have higher and higher level of poverty.....more than before more people find it hard to make ends meet and keep roof over their heads.
(09-11-2021, 09:32 AM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]Why I say this is because the PAP govt has been boosting our wealth numbers artificially by attracting Billionaires ( FB  founder) and multi millionaires through low taxes ...

It is precisely because Singapore has many billionaires that the median wealth is low. Note that median is different from average. The billionaires pull up the average, not the median. Hence, the median wealth is a better gauge of the wealth of the middle-income.
(09-11-2021, 11:01 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]It is precisely because Singapore has many billionaires that the median wealth is low. Note that median is different from average. The billionaires pull up the average, not the median. Hence, the median wealth is a better gauge of the wealth of the middle-income.

What you say is right. I got this wrong. 

However I am still surprised the wealth of median s.korea is higher than Singapore...the numbers still makes little sense.

Median wealth is a useless measure anyway because Singapore has highest inequality among developed countries. This means for the same median wealth our poverty is higher than all countries on the list.
Silly peoole, dont u know dat the poor here is considered v rich in impoverished underdeveloped countries.

The poor here r just greedy n stupid...many sell their hdb homes n prefer to live at the seaside or in the past before the pandemic, ya ya papaya bot homes in jb n batam n lost all their hdb n epf n cash for their 73 virgin wives
(09-11-2021, 11:00 AM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]Having very high median wealth = more homeless in a society.

This is strange but true. A median wealth person usually has a property as the property price rise alot it becomes unaffordable and people at the bottom become homeless.

That is why there are much more homeless people in New York than in Johor.

Many dont understand thus you can have very high median wealth but high inequality means people below are suffering.

The wealthier Singapore becomes we have higher and higher level of poverty.....more than before more people find it hard to make ends meet and keep roof over their heads.

Actually homeless people have no home addresses and contact numbers, there’s no way garment can find out how much they earn in the streets, so they are not counted when authority is doing statistics, they are also not entitled to social welfare payments as garment need people who claim unemployment payment to provide home address before they can get paid, but they have no place to live, no addresses, so get nothing from garment, very sad.
(09-11-2021, 11:52 AM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]Actually homeless people have no home addresses and contact numbers, there’s no way garment can find out how much they earn in the streets, so they are not counted when authority is doing statistics, they are also not entitled to social welfare payments as garment need people who claim unemployment payment to provide home address before they can get paid, but they have no place to live, no addresses, so get nothing from garment, very sad.

I wonder if Singapore have the same problem.? Big Grin
(09-11-2021, 10:15 AM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]Aussies take large number of refugees from Somalia and east Africa, now these refugee kids all grow up, join African mafia group, fight in the streets, rob shops and disturb people at night causing social problems. When I was in uni in Melbourne I saw 1000 Vietnamese refugee gang chasing a person in the city centre kicking and beating him on the ground then ran away, no Aussie police dared to interfere. Do you still want PAP take in refugees or not?

越青帮 very fierce and ruthless. ahtiong 福建帮 hokkien peng no fight.
(09-11-2021, 12:55 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote: [ -> ]越青帮 very fierce and ruthless. ahtiong 福建帮 hokkien peng no fight.

Even Italian mafia in Melbourne are scared of them...heard there was an argument in Chinatown Melbourne between Viet gang and Italian gang, in the end a fierce Vietnam teen stabbed a knife to the Italian mafia leader’s thigh, they were so scared and quickly ran away.
In Australia Vietnamese use knife to chop off own thumb to claim medical insurance.
Pages: 1 2