SG Talk

Full Version: Woman makes many calls to police over neighbor's morning showers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The Housing Development Board recommends that in cases of dispute between neighbours, parties involved should take the initiative to negotiate face-to-face or contact each other through their grassroots leaders.

This is the worse recommendation given by HDB imo
(08-11-2021, 07:46 AM)Sharexchange Wrote: [ -> ]The Housing Development Board recommends that in cases of dispute between neighbours, parties involved should take the initiative to negotiate face-to-face or contact each other through their grassroots leaders.

This is the worse recommendation given by HDB imo

Morning shower should be either allowed or disallowed.

Some people with hypersensitivity in hearing you cannot expect neighbor to negotiate....to you it's running water to their ears it's equivalent to explosion.

How to negotiate?
Cannot shower meh?
Walls too thin. Ceiling too thin.
Aso cannot have sex too loud is confirmed.
negotiate mean you solve your own problems between yourself and dun bother me
There  are plenty of inconsiderate neighbours. 

I have this upstair unit who would  flush his toilet so many times at night. As if he has to pee or shit every  hour !

And the bastard has the habit to pour water out of the toilet window when washing his bathroom, spilling into mine.

Really no consideration for others. Freaking bastard.
With the prefabricated apartment, the area where the joints and the flooring or wall itself may be a problem in soundproofing.

Shower is personal preference no one is supposed to undermine another person from getting it.
Nothing better to do, other than complaining over such issues?
hansamuThere  are plenty of inconsiderate neighbours. 

I have this upstair unit who would  flush his toilet so many times at night. As if he has to pee or shit every  hour !

And the bastard has the habit to pour water out of the toilet window when washing his bathroom, spilling into mine.

If it is things like taking shower, flushing toilet at night, we have to respect that there might be a genuine need to do that, eg working shift work and only reached home in wee hours at night.. Can't be expecting the person not to shower and sleep right..

But if it is pour water out of the toilet and spill into below neighbor's toilet, then you have the rights to complain since you are affected physically and there should be a better way for the neighbor to wash his/her toilet.
funny Shower in the morning cannot?
No wonder in MRT , Bus etc STRONG perfume smell, must be a lot never shower in the morning and go to work so spray a lot perfume to cover their stinky smell.
(08-11-2021, 07:39 AM)BigBossX Wrote: [ -> ]https://www.asiaone.com/singapore/woman-...ng-showers
100 calls to police is excessive even over long period. Why town council kept quiet???
Stupid resident already 20 years problem now then bring up. Should fight for another 20 years. Haha
(08-11-2021, 09:34 AM)hansamu Wrote: [ -> ]There  are plenty of inconsiderate neighbours. 

If the flushing sound is so bad from the upper unit...it cannot be blamed on the person upstairs but the bad design results in all these sounds.

I feel HDB never seems to fix the problems with the flat design all these years.
Charge the women with prank calls to the polis lah …. KNN later she will call polis because neighbour "pang pui" too low, "pang jiow" too noisy.
Must be a single frustrated old maid member of the AWARE
how to design pipings, walls and ceiling with silencers?
(08-11-2021, 09:34 AM)hansamu Wrote: [ -> ]There  are plenty of inconsiderate neighbours. 

I recently moved into a resale flat in Queenstown.  The auntie flr abv keep dragging chairs and table in the wee hours morning.  Very squeaking and eerie noise.  Told her and keep denying, claiming workers are at roof top doing work.  Where got workers start work at 5.30am.  She live top flr and defintely the culprit.  Treat her as crazy.  No choice.
side note is doing night shift ? Some knock off at work around early morning so come back bath rah
(08-11-2021, 01:47 PM)Gemstar Wrote: [ -> ]I recently moved into a resale flat in Queenstown.  The auntie flr abv keep dragging chairs and table in the wee hours morning.  Very squeaking and eerie noise.  Told her and keep denying, claiming workers are at roof top doing work.  Where got workers start work at 5.30am.  She live top flr and defintely the culprit.  Treat her as crazy.  No choice.
Damn cham, all sorts of demons.
Why sleep near the water pipe? Of course, noisy, lah.

the worst is smoking at bedroom windows every hour or two then throw the butts at your windows.
my neighboor upstairs and downstairs are heavy smokers, have to close all the windows at living room at night starting from 7pm, then when I want to open windows a few hours later, the guy downstairs is still smoking like a chimney.
(08-11-2021, 02:25 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]the worst is smoking at bedroom windows every hour or two then throw the butts at your windows.
This the most scariest part. That smoker cud hv slept with his cigarette stil burning. Imagine that unit caught fire and those units near it wil be affected badly.
(08-11-2021, 02:28 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]my neighboor upstairs and downstairs are heavy smokers, have to close all the windows at living room at night starting from 7pm, then when I want to open windows a few hours later, the guy downstairs is still smoking like a chimney.
I had this same scenario. Next unit kitchen windows facing my bedroom window and cigarette smoke simply blow into my room. As that uncle already quite old, can forgive him. No choice I hv to close my windows.
(08-11-2021, 02:31 PM)Gemstar Wrote: [ -> ]I had this same scenario. Next unit kitchen windows facing my bedroom window and cigarette smoke simply blow into my room. As that uncle already quite old, can forgive him. No choice I hv to close my windows.

After I complained they smoke even more, very nasty people. I understand how you feel.
Should apply the army method. If the upstairs person pees in bed, make him sleep at the lower bunk beneath a person who also pees in bed.

Ask the two neighbours to swap units...make the noisy culprit have a taste of his own medicine.
(08-11-2021, 02:28 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]my neighboor upstairs and downstairs are heavy smokers, have to close all the windows at living room at night starting from 7pm, then when I want to open windows a few hours later, the guy downstairs is still smoking like a chimney.

I have a neighbour who smokes like a chimney, and the smoke comes into my unit, we cannot tell him off, cos he smokes in his own house, also he is a good neighbour... crying
(08-11-2021, 02:35 PM)I lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]After I complained they smoke even more, very nasty people. I understand how you feel.
Precisely. That’s why I only spoke to that auntie only once not to drag furniture in wee hours. Otherwise, the more you tell them, they will purposely do it.
(08-11-2021, 05:15 PM)Gemstar Wrote: [ -> ]Precisely. That’s why I only spoke to that auntie only once not to drag furniture in wee hours. Otherwise, the more you tell them, they will purposely do it.

I also have a upstairs neighbour who always drag their furniture in the middle of the night, it is a Malay family that lives there I don't want to cause trouble and let it be, else they may said that we are racist...... Angry
Pages: 1 2