SG Talk

Full Version: Jialat, kidney failure cases in SG rapidly rising
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yeo chi bo lat,, me i think also yeo chi bo lat liao,, that is why i cannot piak piak..

any medicine can help???

what is the sign of yeo chi got issue.. peepee cant hormat senjata or what???
(22-09-2023, 12:27 AM)victortan Wrote: [ -> ]Yeo chi bo lat,, me i think also yeo chi bo lat liao,, that is why i cannot piak piak..

any medicine can help???

what is the sign of yeo chi got issue.. peepee cant hormat senjata or what???

TCM said eat black things to nourish your kidneys. Can try some sesame, mulberries or walnuts. 

If kidneys no good you'll have frequent back pain.
[Image: Screenshot-from-2023-09-22-01-10-02.png]
This is inflammation TOXINs are the cause
even with a diet not contributing to gout
dead cells remains like DNA RNA etc will contribute to gout
An acidic condition will prevail ...
...stones.... liver stones.....kidney stones....bile duct into the stomach choke......
singlion thinks the acidic condition must b addressed first
do not poison ur body anymore.
take care of ur hydration
hopefully u can reverse the conditions and come on top
Why only here leh ?....other places don't have meh....
(22-09-2023, 05:37 AM)ysh02 Wrote: [ -> ]Why only here leh ?....other places don't have meh....

This could be due to the compulsory mRNA. You see rising cases of cardiac arrest, cancer, sudden death, and now kidneys. All the shits are showing up after two years.   Rolleyes
only valid for mRNA vaccines bah
Most cases are due to 2 things both within your control

1. Diabetes ....most kidney failure patients are diabetic....so cut down on sugar

2. High blood pressure causes kidney tk be damaged. You need to seek treatment for high blood pressure and make sure your blood pressure is kept normal.

There are other risks like infections etc butvyhese are rare so focus on not getting diabetes and hig blood pressure.
(22-09-2023, 04:11 PM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]Most cases are due to 2 things both within your control

1. Diabetes ....most kidney failure patients are diabetic....so cut down on sugar

2. High blood pressure causes kidney tk be damaged. You need to seek treatment for high blood pressure and make sure your blood pressure is kept normal.

There are other risks like infections etc butvyhese are rare so focus on not getting diabetes and hig blood pressure.

Not only on sugar itself 
Must learn how to be happy no matter what storm comes by
Actually Singapore's chronic kidney disease (CKD) is not so bad.

In 2017, the estimated global prevalence of CKD was 9.1%. In Singapore, the prevalence of CKD among residents aged 18 to 74 years was 8.8% in 2019–2020. See this - hxxps://www.ace-hta.gov.sg/docs/default-source/acgs/ckd-early-detection-(october-2022).pdf

But in Japan, the estimated prevalence of CKD is 13%. See this - hxxps://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8781595. So Japan has a more serious problem.

Must be due to their AV industry. People pcc too much, hence causing damage to their kidneys.
Drink more water and green tea.
Skip breakfast and tea breaks.
Eat more vege and fruits.

That will reduce inflammation inside your body, which is the cause of all major diseases.