SG Talk

Full Version: Durian vendor in Bedok chokes and beats up employee over dispute on 'ugly' durians
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Want to cause employer lose business lol
Durian also can cause ppl to fight on top of giving u a sore throat and high carbo..

expensive and useless fruit, avoid them,, eat more papaya,, cheap and good , got lot of enzymes..
i eat thrice a week,, big portion,, u go toilet vy smooth and fast take off and landing..

dont believe u can try no joke here. and yr immune increase 10 fold, covid 19, 20 to 100000 also cannot attk u..

remember dont eat everyday because it can cause yr skin to look yellow but it is harmless due to carotene
Been to jb durian farm ate fresh durians very worth.
Cheap some more
Durian eat too many already later you pang sai got that smell and very heaty.
100% Malaysian, lah

Bedok NTUC Fair Price, durain sellers are Malaysians

The one opposite Bedok FP are also all Malaysians
(22-09-2023, 05:19 PM)Ola Wrote: [ -> ]100% Malaysian, lah

Bedok NTUC Fair Price, durain sellers are Malaysians

The one opposite Bedok FP are also all Malaysians

That is correct all JHK. Last time got some is make cold calls knock on HDB door floor by floor to sell. I threaten call police they faster run road and drive away. Then I saw police car patrol around my neighborhood. Next never see them try their luck around my neighborhood liao.
(22-09-2023, 05:25 PM)sgh Wrote: [ -> ]That is correct all JHK. Last time got some is make cold calls knock on HDB door floor by floor to sell. I threaten call police they faster run road and drive away. Then I saw police car patrol around my neighborhood. Next never see them try their luck around my neighborhood liao.

Only jhk like ohwdut will buy
 lah
(22-09-2023, 05:30 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote: [ -> ]Only jhk like ohwdut will buy
 lah

For me I don't care JHK sell or not. If they cannot sell finish wanna give me free I ok willing to accept. But some evil lar rather let it spoil then give to ppl eat. They are Chinese same as us but so evil. Maybe jealous ppl eat for free lor.
Lesson learnt: They also present the durian nicely.
(22-09-2023, 06:02 PM)theold Wrote: [ -> ]Lesson learnt: They also present the durian nicely.

Actually not only durians lar for other kinds of food also. Even geylang chicken need to put makeup nice so can attract customers mah. If no makeup so ugly no takers. Same for durians if look ugly ppl don't wanna buy.