SG Talk

Full Version: wtf e-learning ambassador only paid $9/hr????
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i remember a part time filipino maid charges 10$ per hour for the domestic cleaning work
Over- Branding themselves or the job?

If really ambassadors, please pay $20/ hr.

https://glints.com/sg/opportunities/jobs...b560a32b4d
For retirees who are educated and know how to use PC...$9 is okay.
No fish prawn also can mah!  Big Grin
$8 per hour many rush to apply liao.
(08-11-2021, 04:00 PM)Sharexchange Wrote: [ -> ]$8 per hour many rush to apply liao.

$9 dollars an hour is a good rate.....if only I could apply... Laughing
(08-11-2021, 04:11 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]$9 dollars an hour is a good rate.....if only I could apply... Laughing

Tell them u plp PAP! Sure get $90 per hr!
wow actually MORE Than working in Mac Donald just ONLY 5+ per hour last I know

WAIT This so call ambassador AGAIN PUBLIC FUNDS USED ......NO Wonder Gov seem on the other hand finding ways to get more money from the people back top up

Recently CPF keep sending email marketing their stuffs want people top out here and there...
When geylang next open many sg meimei will rush to work there Laughing
(08-11-2021, 04:11 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]$9 dollars an hour is a good rate.....if only I could apply... Laughing

Why you cannot apply?
(08-11-2021, 06:15 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]Why you cannot apply?

I want my freedom as a fulltime retiree.... Laughing
(08-11-2021, 06:19 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]I want my freedom as a fulltime retiree.... Laughing
You retired so young?............ Thinking
the best still civil servants , check email here and there get pay 100+ per day of course depend your grade.
(08-11-2021, 06:29 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]the best still civil servants , check email here and there get pay 100+ per day of course depend your grade.

The best is still your job lah. Got uncle to buy you hot dogs and can stay in his house to drink wine and smoke cigar.
(08-11-2021, 06:49 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]The best is still your job lah. Got uncle to buy you hot dogs and can stay in his house to drink wine and smoke cigar.

hello time not fix hor, sometimes need to work till early morning due to time difference with other countries but good is No need face office politics. Uncle work place is nice no much politics one.