SG Talk

Full Version: Is this WhatsApp msg a scam?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: zOKplQn.jpg]
U try and let us know?  Laughing
A friend after receiving $20 immediately blocked the sender. Can try but quite risky
(30-09-2023, 07:11 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote: [ -> ]A friend after receiving $20 immediately blocked the sender. Can try but quite risky

Withdraw or transfer to Fixed Deposit all leaving only $10 in account.
ask stupid question TS
She asked me.a few questions.
.what type.of movie I like 1) Jackie Chan 2 Bruce Lee....etc 4 questions ....

If I answer she will pay me $8.

I blocked her as I am.not prepared to give of private information like whether i like Jackie Chan more than Bruce Lee.
(30-09-2023, 09:48 PM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]She asked me.a few questions.

I blocked her as I am.not prepared to give of private information like whether i like Jackie Chan more than Bruce Lee.

Ask her out for ONS nudie
(30-09-2023, 09:48 PM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]She asked me.a few questions.

Ah pek wduthink wanted you to get scammed be careful very wicked and evil of him
(30-09-2023, 06:50 PM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ][Image: zOKplQn.jpg]
It is a scam, dont .. U will be annihilated, They will nuke yr phone.
(30-09-2023, 07:11 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote: [ -> ]after receiving $20 I immediately blocked the sender. Gian poon what sheet !
(30-09-2023, 07:40 PM)SotongOngTee Wrote: [ -> ]Withdraw or transfer to Fixed Deposit all leaving only $10 in account.
If I wil to answer, Bruce Lee is my favourite becos Jackie Chan kungfu are all fake. Of course I won’t want to be scammed for thousands of dollars just for a $8 win. Never be greedy.
(01-10-2023, 12:17 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote: [ -> ]I stay home whole play games on fake toy phone, nobody can scam me

That's a good idea. One day spend only $1?
(01-10-2023, 10:03 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote: [ -> ]wduthink very evil Wanted to lead others to get scammed 
$20 also want to scam!
better go n watch all bets off in cinema
surprising this Sunday  today all cathay n shaw do not screen 
will this popular show last till next wk end  for screening?