SG Talk

Full Version: 1st Booster outcome - to be updated in due course
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I will update you guys when the appropriate time comes. 
I hope the relevant authority do not forced us to take the 2nd booster jab like the 1st booster shot where they issued Directives prohibiting visitors who has not taken the booster jab from entering exhibition hall and indirectly to employers to ensure that their employees have taken the booster shots. Due to that I had no choice but to take the booster shot to save my job. Else I will not be allowed to enter the office.
I wld urged the relevant Authority to study the effects of the vaccines on the nerves, veins, arteries, blood vessel, colon - inflammation, blockages, narrowing, cronic diseases, Cancer etc.
(02-10-2023, 12:25 AM)Goldmine Wrote: [ -> ]I will update you guys when the appropriate time comes. 
I hope the relevant authority do not forced us to take the 2nd booster jab like the 1st booster shot where they issued Directives prohibiting visitors who has not taken the booster jab from entering exhibition hall and indirectly to employers to ensure that their employees have taken the booster shots. Due to that I had no choice but to take the booster shot to save my job. Else I will not be allowed to enter the office.
I wld urged the relevant Authority to study the effects of the vaccines on the veins, arteries, blood vessel, colon - inflammation, blockages, narrowing etc.

bro................go to iHerb and buy serrapeptase..............it's an enzyme that may dissolve the spike proteins............use my code (LOH347) if you do..................this enzyme might just save your butt............
If Corvid virus is not seriously spreading and killing people
Maybe they won’t force u to take booster but advise u
If you count since the start of the Pandemic, this should be the 8th dose.
Silence for now.
I am very compel to disclose what happened to me two months later after taking the booster shot. At the same time, I am hesistant to say it. I will disclose it at the appropriate time when what is going on in my body overwhelms me. Simply put, I was sentenced to death and have a reduced life expectency.

As you know I  am against forced vaccination . Forced vaccination may escalate the death of Seniors.   The vaccine may have negative effects on the tissue/vascular system of the body. Was there a sharp  increase in death of Seniors  not caused by the virus itself but other causes like existing/new underlying diseases or cancer after taking the vaccines?

I urged the relevant authority  -:do not come out with Directives directly or indirectly  thru' employers to enforce force  vaccination .
(24-12-2023, 03:39 PM)Goldmine Wrote: [ -> ]I am very compel to disclose what happened to me two months later after taking the booster shot. At the same time, I am hesistant to say it. I will disclose it at the appropriate time when what is going on in my body overwhelms me. Simply put, I was sentenced to death and have a reduced life expectency.

As you know I  am against forced vaccination . Forced vaccination may escalate the death of Seniors.   The vaccine may have negative effects on the tissue/vascular system of the body. Was there a sharp  increase in death of Seniors  not caused by the virus itself but other causes like existing underlying diseases or cancer after taking the vaccines?

I urged the relevant authority  -:do not come out with Directives directly or indirectly  thru' employers to enforce force  vaccination .

Just say here... mai tu riao...
(02-10-2023, 11:24 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote: [ -> ]If Corvid virus is not seriously spreading and killing people
Maybe they won’t force u to take booster but advise u

They used the word "advise" or "force' no difference to employers.  They see 'Directives from Ministry' they so scare, chasing employees  to comply to take the Booster shot. That's how I was forced to take the Booster. Else u may not be able to enter the office. And may even lose yr job.
(24-12-2023, 03:39 PM)Goldmine Wrote: [ -> ]I am very compel to disclose what happened to me two months later after taking the booster shot. At the same time, I am hesistant to say it. I will disclose it at the appropriate time when what is going on in my body overwhelms me. Simply put, I was sentenced to death and have a reduced life expectency.

As you know I  am against forced vaccination . Forced vaccination may escalate the death of Seniors.   The vaccine may have negative effects on the tissue/vascular system of the body. Was there a sharp  increase in death of Seniors  not caused by the virus itself but other causes like existing/new underlying diseases or cancer after taking the vaccines?

Forced vaccinations against human WILL is like a death sentence. No country hv this kind of unwarranted force except our country.