SG Talk

Full Version: Zelensky’s wife spent $1.1 million in a Cartier boutique during her trip in New York
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: IMG-9298.png]
495K Ukrainians soldiers died. Nice First Lady...
(06-10-2023, 02:56 AM)Niubee Wrote: [ -> ]495K Ukrainians soldiers died. Nice First Lady...

How much has Putin spent living in his comfortable palace as his troops died?
If true all the major legit news agencies would be reporting dis noose.
And Mrs Zelensky must be sufferig some mental disorder to go on a meelleeon dollar shopping meltdown when the press was covering the Ukrainian entourage.

Fake until nosebleed news.

https://www.newsweek.com/olena-zelenska-...er-1832373
People in Ukraine have their lives in a war created by zelensky. Now zelensky and his wife is enjoying life in new York. Citizens of Ukraine should just overthrow zelensky and let peace return to Ukraine.
(06-10-2023, 06:38 AM)winbig Wrote: [ -> ]People in Ukraine have their lives in a war created by zelensky. Now zelensky and his wife is enjoying life in new York. Citizens of Ukraine should just overthrow zelensky and let peace return to Ukraine.

Election is coming next year.
Why cannot buy ? Must act like a bagger in NY har....Last time Philippine first lady also bought many pairs of shoes ....
how she spent her money got nothing to do with us.
祸国殃民。
(06-10-2023, 02:56 AM)Niubee Wrote: [ -> ]495K Ukrainians soldiers died. Nice First Lady...

Dun anyhow say hor. Ukrainian soldiers are supermen like those Bollywood movies. U never hear Ukraine announced their casualties meh?
Everyday begging.
All dumbers donating. 
Why not, just shop. 
So donations go where? 
Cartier obviously.
From ottawa to nyc the flight takes only 1 hrs 30 mins. So timing wise it's possible
(06-10-2023, 09:51 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote: [ -> ]From ottawa to nyc the flight takes only 1 hrs 30 mins. So timing wise it's possible

why u worried about ur boyfriend fly where? Thinking
(06-10-2023, 09:51 AM)pervertosan Wrote: [ -> ]why u worried about ur boyfriend fly where? Thinking

Lao gay, 又想要月工交是不是?今晚得不得空?
It's fake news. Don't be so naive to get conned.
The invoice has the date, all the names and clear invoice number, can be traced
(06-10-2023, 09:51 AM)pervertosan Wrote: [ -> ]why u worried about ur boyfriend fly where? Thinking

My Bangla workers take turn to pump u need at least 3hr. Enjoy nudie
(06-10-2023, 10:25 AM)Niubee Wrote: [ -> ]My Bangla workers take turn to pump u need at least 3hr. Enjoy nudie

i knew it. my comment sure make 牛屄 jealous about gaypanda’s other bf Rotfl
(06-10-2023, 10:32 AM)pervertosan Wrote: [ -> ]i knew it. my comment sure make 牛屄 jealous about gaypanda’s other bf Rotfl

Or you prefer 尸穴交?actually you can have both together lah, one front one back
(06-10-2023, 01:31 AM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]https://thestoriest.com/world/284661.html

REUTERS ). The Nation reported wife of Ukrainian president, Elena Zelenskaya, recently spent more than a million dollars at the Cartier boutique in New York. According to newspaper, a former employee of the jewelry brand said that the Ukrainian leader's...He is wife of Ukraine President. But but? why she must spend more than a million dollars?.
(06-10-2023, 04:56 AM)luncheonmeat Wrote: [ -> ]If true all the major legit news agencies would be reporting dis noose.
And Mrs Zelensky must be sufferig some mental disorder to go on a meelleeon dollar shopping meltdown when the press was covering the Ukrainian entourage.

Fake until nosebleed news.

https://www.newsweek.com/olena-zelenska-...er-1832373
They added that as they were packing to leave, they printed a copy of a receipt of Zelenska's purchases. A photo of the receipt can be seen at the end of the video, which mentions Zelenska's name and a total bill of $1,110,520.

A slide at the end of the video says: "She got me fired for nothing so I will show her true face to everybody. She spends over a million at CARTIER while her country is at war. I'M SO P***** RIGHT NOW!!! Why couldn't she come spend her stolen money and just go to the next boutique. WHY RUIN MY LIFE?!?!"
(06-10-2023, 03:04 AM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]How much has Putin spent living in his comfortable palace as his troops died?

Are you sponsoring Zelensky's wife?
(06-10-2023, 11:20 AM)Tee tiong huat Wrote: [ -> ]They added that as they were packing to leave, they printed a copy of a receipt of Zelenska's purchases. A photo of the receipt can be seen at the end of the video, which mentions Zelenska's name and a total bill of $1,110,520.

A slide at the end of the video says: "She got me fired for nothing so I will show her true face to everybody. She spends over a million at CARTIER while her country is at war. I'M SO P***** RIGHT NOW!!! Why couldn't she come spend her stolen money and just go to the next boutique. WHY RUIN MY LIFE?!?!"

luncheonmeat offered himself to be eaten by Zelensky's wife?  Rotfl
(06-10-2023, 03:04 AM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]How much has Putin spent living in his comfortable palace as his troops died?

George Bush Iraqi war killed 1 million Iraqis and he is still living well and not dead yet !!x

[Image: AP21291489444036.jpg?resize=1200%2C675]
(06-10-2023, 11:43 AM)Niubee Wrote: [ -> ]George Bush Iraqi war killed 1 million Iraqis and he is still living well and not dead yet !!x

[Image: AP21291489444036.jpg?resize=1200%2C675]

[Image: 3000.jpg?width=620&dpr=1&s=none]
Sgbutt, Iraqis not human is it?
Already more than 2 weeks, none of them has come out to refute the allegation if it's fake
[Image: IMG-9299.png]
(06-10-2023, 09:51 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote: [ -> ]From ottawa to nyc the flight takes only 1 hrs 30 mins. So timing wise it's possible

Still not possible. NYC is notorious for its traffic gridlock. Even if she were VIP enough to take a beri punctual or chartered flight, she would not have been able to reach the store in time from La Guardia Airport or any other pte hangar unless she took helicopter to the shop.

Iz FAKE NOOsE from Russian agencies yah.
Pages: 1 2