SG Talk

Full Version: Drunk 27-yr-old woman groped a 13-yr-old boy and exposed herself to him
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
By Peter Aitken Fox News
Published October 5, 2023 8:47am EDT

A 27-year-old British dental receptionist had a one-year sentence suspended after a judge found her guilty of groping a 13-year-old boy and exposing herself to him on a park bench.

Berry wandered home through Rivacre Valley Country Park in Chesire on Oct. 3, 2022 after drinking heavily with friends the night before. She found two teenage boys sitting on a park bench and discussing one boy’s upcoming 14th birthday party.

Berry sat between the boys and started heavily petting the boy’s genitals and upper thigh over his clothing and offered him sex, telling him, "I’m going to ride you ‘til morning."

The boys left her on the bench after she exposed her genitals and buttocks to the boys and passed out.

The victim has suffered severe nightmares and tried to take his life own life in the past year since the incident.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/drunk-woma...cmp=tw_fnc
She can go find a male dog to pet and later ride mah. See lar now kena court case.
Lucky boy Big Grin
(06-10-2023, 04:21 PM)Levin Wrote: [ -> ]By Peter Aitken Fox News
Published October 5, 2023 8:47am EDT

A 27-year-old British dental receptionist had a one-year sentence suspended after a judge found her guilty of groping a 13-year-old boy and exposing herself to him on a park bench.

Berry wandered home through Rivacre Valley Country Park in Chesire on Oct. 3, 2022 after drinking heavily with friends the night before. She found two teenage boys sitting on a park bench and discussing one boy’s upcoming 14th birthday party.

Berry sat between the boys and started heavily petting the boy’s genitals and upper thigh over his clothing and offered him sex, telling him, "I’m going to ride you ‘til morning."

The boys left her on the bench after she exposed her genitals and buttocks to the boys and passed out.

The victim has suffered severe nightmares and tried to take his life own life in the past year since the incident.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/drunk-woma...cmp=tw_fnc

She can sit on me lah! Big Grin
CB itchy. Rotfl