SG Talk

Full Version: Ferlyn G - When Ghost Meets Zombie
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Now on.... honestly I think she looks better in The Sky is still blue Big Grin
She is the female ghost trapped in man body? Very youthful look whereas Fann Wong so old
(07-10-2023, 11:13 PM)sgh Wrote: [ -> ]She is the female ghost trapped in man body? Very youthful look whereas Fann Wong so old

Yes, she was one of the members in the now defunct K pop group Skarf.  The other notable Singaporean in the group is Tasha Low.  Also another chiobu Big Grin
(07-10-2023, 11:18 PM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, she was one of the members in the now defunct K pop group Skarf.  The other notable Singaporean in the group is Tasha Low.  Also another chiobu Big Grin

All not my era they can be my daughters liao. But they young is best selling point.
Jessica Liu and Jeremy Chan also acting in this show. In real life, they are husband and wife Big Grin
(07-10-2023, 11:24 PM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]Jessica Liu and Jeremy Chan also acting in this show.  In real life, they are husband and wife Big Grin

Jeremy actually real age not young and he is short. Jessica quite tall how they do I wonder.
(07-10-2023, 11:26 PM)sgh Wrote: [ -> ]Jeremy actually real age not young and he is short. Jessica quite tall how they do I wonder.

She sit on top Laughing
Jack Neo, Andie Chen and Gurmit Singh also in this show Laughing
(07-10-2023, 11:28 PM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]She sit on top Laughing

Also doggie position I see solve the height difference issue I see
Gurmit Singh is the Thai priest Laughing
Hahahaha Kate Pang is also in this show (Andie's real wife) Laughing
Those who are into ballroom dancing may know that Tasha Low is a grand daughter of the late Sunny Low Big Grin

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/b...s-on-at-82
(07-10-2023, 11:18 PM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, she was one of the members in the now defunct K pop group Skarf.  The other notable Singaporean in the group is Tasha Low.  Also another chiobu Big Grin

Ferlyn got the face.................Tasha got the body..................