SG Talk

Full Version: Chosen people
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
很多事
Chosen people means they cannot be wiped out. This give other non-chosen ppl red-eye so they will be targeted until that is not true. Hitler try but fail. MiddleEast countries try but fail. So now Hamas try again. My thinking is wipe them out entirely is far-fetched. Wound them until they become more obedient more likely. They just cannot die finish I think as most probably they are really the chosen people.
(12-10-2023, 12:05 PM)sgh Wrote: [ -> ]Chosen people means they cannot be wiped out. This give other non-chosen ppl red-eye so they will be targeted until that is not true. Hitler try but fail. MiddleEast countries try but fail. So now Hamas try again. My thinking is wipe them out entirely is far-fetched. Wound them until they become more obedient more likely. They just cannot die finish I think as most probably they are really the chosen people.

Can you explain what is chosen people meant.Are black Jews chosen as white?
Must ask Jac Lau

He also said he is chosen by god for don't know what

But he never once can prove his own lies

only merely quoting the verses like Prim 1 kid

[Image: How-do-u-know-u-r-chosen-one.png]
(12-10-2023, 12:05 PM)sgh Wrote: [ -> ]Chosen people means they cannot be wiped out. This give other non-chosen ppl red-eye so they will be targeted until that is not true. Hitler try but fail. MiddleEast countries try but fail. So now Hamas try again. My thinking is wipe them out entirely is far-fetched. Wound them until they become more obedient more likely. They just cannot die finish I think as most probably they are really the chosen people.

The truth is, it's never written anywhere in the Testament what it really meant to be chosen. Maybe chosen to disturb the world.

If you said chosen means they cannot be wiped out, then the same can be said of some race and religions. So 'chosen' holds no meaning.
Aiya 很多东西能不信就不要信吧。装神弄鬼,异端邪说,害人不浅
(13-10-2023, 03:36 PM)Simplemen Wrote: [ -> ]When he returned, he was shocked to see that the Israelites were worshipping a statue of a calf they made by melting gold

Moses siezed Aaron who pleaded for mercy. Aaron could not control them.

So did Moses kill Aaron for his failure to control them?
Wow so much violence. Dun see any of that in 道德经,弟子规,佛经,even 法龙共 aso dun hv
(13-10-2023, 04:24 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote: [ -> ]Wow so much violence. Dun see any of that in 道德经,弟子规,佛经,even 法龙共 aso dun hv

OT is filled with violence and gore and Jews only subscribe to OT hence explain their war mongering nature. Violence and gore is their way of life in order to survive. This is only logical.
Seriously to be the chosen people is meaningless to the individual. Imagine you are one of those recently killed by Hamas. You enjoyed peace for some time but often than not you lived in danger constantly. Israel as a nation may continue to live on forever but to the dead, there is no meaning.

Just like if you're a sinkie. Spore can prosper and boast of whatever high gdp numbers but you dun really benefit from it. So to the individual, who cares if Spore were to survive as nation when he can't find his next meal.