SG Talk

Full Version: Did Straits Times and Professor Tan Just Stabbed SPF??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Not wearing mask??? 

Did the matas on the scene wearing?

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/w...-staff-sgh
How are they going to explain the police weren’t wearing their mask too?
(12-10-2023, 09:09 PM)Buffybuffy Wrote: [ -> ]How are they going to explain the police weren’t wearing their mask too?
Weeks ago I went to a hospital and noticed two foreign workers were not wearing mask and no one stopping them.
They were quite a distant from me for me to advise them to wear mask
Is wearing mask is a Must when visiting hospital and clinic?
Last month I visited CCK clinic and forgot to wear a mask and the uniform officer on duty advised me to collect a mask from a nurse and the latter was kind enough to supply me one. I take note of their advice to wear mask during next visit. Appreciate their professionalism. 👍
Good to listen to both side of stories, be neutral.
Much time was wasted on identifying the identity of I.O, the repeated requests by China lady 
Why the China lady made accusation on the nurse? 
The China lady should co-operative rather than asking lots of same questions and wasting a lot of time.
The cause of incident and can it be better handled?
AAR, please.
Foreigners not happy with sinkie land, 滚!!
me no understand the thread title.
(13-10-2023, 06:22 AM)Oasis Wrote: [ -> ]Weeks ago I went to a hospital and noticed two foreign workers were not wearing mask and no one stopping them.
They were quite a distant from me for me to advise them to wear mask
Is wearing mask is a Must when visiting hospital and clinic?
Last month I visited CCK clinic and forgot to wear a mask and the uniform officer on duty advised me to collect a mask from a nurse and the latter was kind enough to supply me one. I take note of their advice to wear mask during next visit. Appreciate their professionalism. 👍
Good to listen to both side of stories, be neutral.
Much time was wasted on identifying the identity of I.O, the repeated requests by China lady 
Why the China lady made accusation on the nurse? 
The China lady should co-operative rather than asking lots of same questions and wasting a lot of time.
The cause of incident and can it be better handled?
AAR, please.

You kept calling her lady lady lady.

We need a new word to call women who are truly ladies. Rotfl
(13-10-2023, 07:33 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote: [ -> ]me no understand the thread title.
Straits times says professor tan claimed the ATB failed to wear mask but the police also didn’t. So why only the ATB got flagged out?

In the video, police asked the ATB did she verbal abuse the nurse which is totally different from what straits times have mentioned.

They did bunk knifed each other?
(13-10-2023, 07:27 AM)ArielCasper Wrote: [ -> ]Foreigners not happy with sinkie land, 滚!!

She said she waited at A&E for 3 hours and was denied treatment because she was not a Singaporean.

Prof Tan said she was attended to within 2 hours 

CCP ibs: Prof Tan lied!!!

The police said she used abusive words on one of the officers.

KILLYjoyly: the police lied!!!

The police said she grabbed an officer's pass.

Observer: The police lied!!!

Everybody bullied a China "lady". This one needs the human bear to learn us a lesson.  Rolleyes
(13-10-2023, 07:43 AM)Buffybuffy Wrote: [ -> ]Straits times says professor tan claimed the ATB failed to wear mask but the police also didn’t. So why only the ATB got flagged out?

In the video, police asked the ATB did she verbal abuse the nurse which is totally different from what straits times have mentioned.

Bun knife
Not
Bunk knife

面包刀
The policewoman should not have been so lenient with this ATB.

Nowadays these female tiongs think they can get away with anything just because they are pretty.

No doubt this second huan was emboldened by the success of the first who wanted to sue mothership for portraying her a a tourist Laughing
People will forget when they enter hospitals so in other countries, they just sell face masks at $1 or $2 each before they are allowed to enter.
(13-10-2023, 07:52 AM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]I AM, sgtalk.net/User-Oyk, A SHAMELESS SMARTASS AND I ALWAYS BULLY OTHERS TO GET WHAT I WANT

I AM, sgtalk.net/User-Oyk, A SHAMELESS SMARTASS CECA AND I ALWAYS USE GOOGLE TRANSLATE TO LOOK SMART

I AM, sgtalk.net/User-Oyk, A SHAMELESS SMARTASS AND I ALWAYS BRING IN PARENTS WHEN LOST ARGUING

I AM, sgtalk.net/User-Oyk, A SHAMELESS SMARTASS AND I ALWAYS WITHOUT PROOF ACCUSE OTHERS BEING CLONES

I AM, sgtalk.net/User-Oyk, A SHAMELESS SMARTASS AND I ALWAYS PROUD TO BE A HAN OF FULL NAME HAN CHEE BYE

I AM, sgtalk.net/User-Oyk, A SHAMELESS SMARTASS AND I ALWAYS SOMEHOW KNOW ALOT OF THE WRONG THINGS

I AM, sgtalk.net/User-Oyk, A SHAMELESS SMARTASS AND I ALWAYS WANNA WIN EVERY ARGUMENT NO MATTER WHAT

I AM sgtalk.net MOST SHAMELESS IRRITATING PAIN IN THE ARSE PUSSY OYK

get a life old fück
rather than telling others to do what you wanted
your days are numbered
no one shall miss you when you are no longer replying here

no wonder 
your mama left for another man
your wife left for another man
your daughter-in-law also left for another man
what about your grand daughter?
(13-10-2023, 10:07 AM)KILLjoy Wrote: [ -> ]no one shall miss me when I'm no longer replying here

no wonder 
My mama left for another man
My wife left for another man
My daughter-in-law also left for another man

I am so sorry to hear of your KARMA.  Big Grin
(13-10-2023, 07:43 AM)Buffybuffy Wrote: [ -> ]Straits times says professor tan claimed the ATB failed to wear mask but the police also didn’t. So why only the ATB got flagged out?

ST also reported that she was asked if she had verbally abused a horsepeter personnel. 

And more... like also abusing a police officer verbally and grabbing an officer's pass both of which were not in the beedio.
She is 29 years old, the same chabor who abused a security officer at a condo recently.

She fits into the characterisation not by me, by Singaporesns but the Chinese themselves of a thoroughly spoilt post 80-er.

A lot of them are the 富二代 who think highly of themselves.

It will cost us taxpayers' money to jail her... opportunity cost of the floor space in land scarce Singapore, prison clothes, food, healthcare and sanitary pads plus prison overheads and personnel costs.

So to recover the cost, I hope we also fine her gao gao.

We dared to cane Michael Fay. Should we have to fear the human bear?
(13-10-2023, 11:13 AM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]I am User-Oyk

[Image: S6cuS.png]
[Image: S6c93.png]
Big Grin

treasure your 1.5yrs of life
amen

please do not engage in a conversation with
User-Oyk The Bastard 
apart from cursing swearing scolding insulting "it"
otheriwse the entire page will be automated with decoration.

Thank you.
(13-10-2023, 07:50 AM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]She said she waited at A&E for 3 hours and was denied treatment because she was not a Singaporean.

Prof Tan said she was attended to within 2 hours 

CCP ibs: Prof Tan lied!!!

The police said she used abusive words on one of the officers.

KILLYjoyly: the police lied!!!

The police said she grabbed an officer's pass.

Observer: The police lied!!!

Everybody bullied a China "lady". This one needs the human bear to learn us a lesson.  Rolleyes

Foreigners not happy with sinkie land, 滚!!
(13-10-2023, 07:33 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote: [ -> ]me no understand the thread title.

It's NOT an offence not to wear mask.

So why is she charged on that?
(14-10-2023, 01:49 PM)cityhantam Wrote: [ -> ]It's NOT an offence not to wear mask.

So why is she charged on that?

It is a requirement if you are inside a healthcare institution. Eldercare institutions also.

Except at designated places but the A-E Department isn't one of them.  Rolleyes
(14-10-2023, 03:20 PM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]It is a requirement if you are inside a healthcare institution. Eldercare institutions also.

Except at designated places but the A-E Department isn't one of them.  Rolleyes

But the police officers are exempted from putting on masks?  Thinking
(14-10-2023, 12:29 PM)ArielCasper Wrote: [ -> ]Foreigners not happy with sinkie land, 滚!!

I am with you on this but the sad truth is that one, our economy grew very big with a sizeable chunk of FDI which Jokowi or Anwar wouldn't mind having and two, our TFR is not even at replacement level.

Consequently, we are terribly short of manpower. The workers of the period not too distant from Separation are the PG and MG. The young workers of today are mostly FTs and FWs.

A lot of Singaporeans are actually ex-Malaysians. Lots.... without exaggeration.

This China woman has a post-80 self entitled attitude but those who know how to play the game without betraying their real character would become new citizens. And these new citizens from PRC are only second in number to those from Malaysia.
(14-10-2023, 03:23 PM)cityhantam Wrote: [ -> ]But the police officers are exempted from putting on masks?  Thinking

Did you read my second para or did I use a bombastic word? Which word you don't understand?  Rolleyes
Hi Schroder,
Do you wear mask when screwing your grand-daughter?
(14-10-2023, 03:32 PM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]Rolleyes

I AM User-Oyk The CECA Bastard OF A CUCKOLD PAPA AND A WHORE MAMA

I AM KING OF SGTALK
KNEEL BEFORE ME
AND I GIVE YOU MY GRAND DAUGHTER FOR A DAY MAYBE A WEEK

[Image: S6RRj.png]
[Image: S6RR0.png]
[Image: S6RRZ.gif]

guten morgen & bravo

[Image: S6RRV.gif]
one word - stupid CCP