SG Talk

Full Version: Fake News: Hamas Beheaded 40 Babies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Israeli Army told Anadola News Agency that they had no information confirming allegations that Hamas beheaded babies.

[Image: 20231013-083141.jpg]
After caught lying about the beheading of babies Biden now tried to claw back what he had said.

[Image: 20231013-083932.jpg]
The point is beware of extraordinary claims made by western media! Check and double check the reliability of sources. Many fake news and unsubstantiated claims in Western media
(13-10-2023, 08:46 AM)sporeguy Wrote: [ -> ]The point is beware of extraordinary claims made by western media! Check and double check the reliability of sources. Many fake news and unsubstantiated claims in Western media

Yes, it's tiring to read news nowadays.
(13-10-2023, 08:42 AM)sporeguy Wrote: [ -> ]After caught lying about the beheading of babies Biden now tried to claw back what he had said.

[Image: 20231013-083932.jpg]
Iraq has WMD
(13-10-2023, 09:43 AM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]Iraq has WMD

Xinjiang : Genocide, forced labour, concentration camps, etc. Rotfl
Bel Trew, war correspondent who broke the news on Twitter, also took back her claim and gave the following clarification:

“I just wanted to clarify that I did not tweet 40 babies had been beheaded. I tweeted that foreign media had been told women and children had been decapitated but we had not been shown bodies - which was my response to reports which had gone viral about the 40 babies. I realised the way my tweet was written was too short to explain the full context, so deleted it. My headline of my story references that toddlers were killed.”

https://www.samaa.tv/208732481-fact-chec...s-fighters
Irresponsible reporting