SG Talk

Full Version: DBS online and physical services down; thousands of complaints on Downdetector
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
DEFINITELY MAS FINE TO DBS IS NOT SEVERE ENOGH FOR THE BOARD N MGT TO WAKE UP TO REDUCE N STOP ALL THESE NONSENSE.

IF LKY WERE STILL ALIVE MINIMUM 20M FINE
WITHIN 3 MTHS ANOTHER SUCH NONSENSE HAPPEN AGAIN FINE INCREASE TO 2X =40M

ANYWAY EVEN A 100M FINE IS NOTHING AS IT MAKE >3B A YR.

OR CHANGE THE CEO COO N  IT DIRECTOR

NOW THE FINE IS ONLY A TAP ON THE HAND!!
This is how many times in a year har? Employ so many ceca all cannot F one. They only F backside hole so if problem is in front hole they gabra liao
Their branches also everday cannot cope with number of customers!

Early early no more queue number liao!
And yet our pap want to increasing our population here where our infrastructure is unable to handle.
DBS should send a text message to all the account holder for this breakdown.

I just learn this after calling the customer service, while I am in Kaohsiung trying to draw some cash but couldn't do so.
https://downdetector.sg/status/dbs/

Click on the mobile icon to register your inability to access. 
Add on to the unsatisfactory figure.
Think all our money lost liao
(14-10-2023, 05:09 PM)jus4lucky Wrote: [ -> ]And yet our pap want to increasing our population here where our infrastructure is unable to handle.

I think problem is with CECA dominating senior positions in DBS!
Sack all CECAs in DBS! Sad
One BIG head has not rolled....that's why the breakdown issues have not been resolving!!!
(14-10-2023, 05:34 PM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]Sack all CECAs in DBS! Sad

I don’t think this is going to happen at all.
Cause so much inconveniences but still get paid highly! Where is the accountability?
ATM machines all down! Sibey jialat...end of days scenario!
Ceo fly back india liao uncontactable !
Just tried again..can't access....heavy traffic woh.
How many times already, I have lost the count?
The four-man investigative committee will include board members — independent director Olivier Lim, Board Risk Management Committee chairman Tham Sai Choy, tech expert and banker Bonghan Cho, and GovTech board member Chng Kai Fong.

They will "conduct a full and detailed investigation of the incident", said Mr Seah, adding that external experts "with broad and deep experience in overseeing large-scale IT systems and operations" will also be engaged to work with the committee.
those smart pple who dont carry cash today how har
very smart hor
cashless soceity mah
today they are begging pple to give them free food
The main problem is that their bonuses are not tighted to such disruptions.
Is it up already by now?
heng my kong guan biscuit tin no such problem.

can take out money 24/7.
Big stick..think by midnight also wont resume...good luck all dbs user
Let the breakdown continue until Monday best. 
Then very justifiable for heads to roll and wriggle!
(14-10-2023, 07:29 PM)hansamu Wrote: [ -> ]Let the breakdown continue until Monday best. 
Then very justifiable for heads to roll and wriggle!

Don't think heads will roll lah. Not first time liao. Just this year can count how many times.