SG Talk

Full Version: Yale professor faces expulsion for siding with Hamas
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hamas is a terrorist organisation that carried out horrific acts. 
While we can cite various events that led to their attacks, there is no way to justify what they have done and it is just evil.

got one jew BBC staff ownself resign partly BBC never label Hama is " terrorist " .
Quote:“My heart is in my throat,” the tweet reads. “Prayers for Palestinians. Israel is a murderous, genocidal settler state and Palestinians have every right to resist through armed struggle, solidarity #FreePalestine.”

Yale response...

Quote:“Yale is committed to freedom of expression, and the comments posted on Professor Grewal’s personal accounts represent her own views,” University spokesperson Karen Peart told the News. 

And some defend her right to speak.
Quote:English professor Leslie Brisman said that he is “as saddened by the petition” as he is by Grewal’s tweets.

“What kind of a university would it be if everyone had to see a conflict from one side only?” Brisman asked in an email to the News.
Not to defends her as I have not seen everything she posted.

Given that Israel order cutting off food and water to a civilian population most of whom are not Hamas and has nothing to do with the attack on Israel.

Her remark would be true once tens of thousands of Palestinians die of starvation....
(14-10-2023, 07:38 PM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]Hamas is a terrorist organisation that carried out horrific acts. 
While we can cite various events that led to their attacks, there is no way to justify what they have done and it is just evil.

Who told you Hamas was a terriorist organisation? Thinking
孤掌难鸣lah!
(14-10-2023, 07:47 PM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]Not to defends her as I have not seen everything she posted.

Given that Israel order cutting off food and water to a civilian population most of whom are not Hamas and has nothing to do with the attack on Israel.

Her remark would be true once tens of thousands of Palestinians die of starvation....

U can see Israel military as terrorist organization. Behaving worse than hamas
Then in 1947, 1948 that time when the pre-Israel expelled the local population why nobody complain ?
GOD told his people that He shall personally form the Kingdom, why did the Jews defy Him and form Israel themselves ?
Never take sides in this kinda conflict as nobody can say for sure who who is the really evil one.
(14-10-2023, 08:11 PM)*天哥* Wrote: [ -> ]Never take sides in this kinda conflict as nobody can say for sure who who is the really evil one.

HAMAS is setup ro not recognise Israel and take back the land as part of the "Islamic empire". And they do not obey any conventions of war hence clearly an terrorist organisation. 

Then on the Israeli side there are ultra right wing groups who want to take back all land including Gaza and West bank. Leaving Palestinains with nothing.

For peace to take place you need to get rid of Hama and these right wing groups both don't want peace.