SG Talk

Full Version: :@ I suggest all Israeli sympathisers here to stop your warlike rhetoric..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I also suggest PAP and its plp to immediately stop your biased rhetoric against the Palestinians in favor of your chosen people Israel

Our neighbors are watching closely

USA will not come to our aid if you deliberately chose a side and the side that will riun our relationship with neighbors, you know which one

You infidels have been categorical forewarned, dun turn Sinkiepoor into collateral damage and a warzone

You know who you're, so better wake up your farking idea ok

Angry
They always been eyeing on Singapore, if Singapore did not have NS, they would have walk over it.
correct
when Guru tok abt END of RELIGION I could not understand now I do
Yahweh is BA'al
the Horned ONE
(19-10-2023, 11:56 PM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]I also suggest PAP and its plp to immediately stop your biased rhetoric against the Palestinians in favor of your chosen people Israel

USA will not come to our aid if you deliberately chose a side and the side that will riun our relationship with neighbors, you know which one

You infidels have been categorical forewarned, dun turn Sinkiepoor into collateral damage and a warzone

Angry

Last warning hor

Dun say no say hor

Angry
(19-10-2023, 11:56 PM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]I also suggest PAP and its plp to immediately stop your biased rhetoric against the Palestinians in favor of your chosen people Israel

Angry

You support Palestine meh? Thinking They murdered Israelis 1st leh! Confused
(20-10-2023, 05:42 PM)cheekopekman Wrote: [ -> ]You support Palestine meh? Thinking They murdered Israelis 1st leh! Confused

Who murder who, not our concern

We should concern our own safety

We are surrounded, so be careful refrain from your warlike rhetoric and sympathy on your chosen people Israelites
(20-10-2023, 05:46 PM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]Who murder who, not our concern

We should concern our own safety

We are surrounded, so be careful refrain from your warlike rhetoric and sympathy on your chosen people Israelites

You must choose side lah! Confused Israel or Palestine leh? Thinking
You really no lumpar no par qi
Hope the bomb kiss your head
(20-10-2023, 05:42 PM)cheekopekman Wrote: [ -> ]You support Palestine meh? Thinking They murdered Israelis 1st leh! Confused
He pai lung sure support pai lung lah
(20-10-2023, 06:05 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote: [ -> ]You really no lumpar no par qi
Hope the bomb kiss your head

You support hospital bombing is it?

So evil

Angry

Our PM is already in Saudi Arabia to cement tie with the muslim. Hope everything goes well
Admin, need to pin this thread

Let it be a firm reminder to those Israeli sympathisers that our neighbors are watching

Dun get Sinkiepoor branded as an enemy of public opinion

Public opinion is that Israeli Zionist must be defeated and defeated decisively

Wake up, fools!

Angry

Angry

Wake up! Sinkiepoor in the crosshairs if PAP sides with Israel

Boycott Israel is the right thing to do

Dun get Sinkiepoor into trouble

It's NOT about Hamas, it never was

It's about ethnic cleansing and blatant land grab and the evil Greater Israel masterplan

All you blind Israeli sympathizers, better tone down your war rhetoric

Dun get us into trouble

Angry

I suggest you delete this thread lah! Big Grin Creating more trouble here leh!
(22-10-2023, 04:01 PM)cheekopekman Wrote: [ -> ]I suggest you delete this thread lah! Big Grin Creating more trouble here leh!
Delete the thread is turning blind eye to apartheid and going against global public outcry and very likely offend our neighbors

So no..
This thread, I will bump it up

As I do not wish Sinkiepoor to become a vassal for any country nor to become collateral damage in this middle east great war

Japan will take this opportunity to militarize and attack us again

You know how bastards they're

Rmb 731
(23-10-2023, 12:21 AM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]This thread, I will bump it up

As I do not wish Sinkiepoor to become a vassal for any country nor to become collateral damage in this middle east great war

Japan will take this opportunity to militarize and attack us again

You know how bastards they're

Rmb 731

If u r not taking sides then u really should STFU.  Laughing
(23-10-2023, 07:30 AM)winbig Wrote: [ -> ]If u r not taking sides then u really should STFU.  Laughing
You taking sides? If no, screw yourself, stand 1 side