SG Talk

Full Version: Orphaned siblings found in hospital after bombing in Gaza
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(21-10-2023, 05:55 AM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]

hope they grow up liao................take revenge for their parents................ Cool
(21-10-2023, 09:46 AM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote: [ -> ]hope they grow up liao................take revenge for their parents................ Cool
That is for sure. Twenty years later, another two 好汉.       Big Grin
(21-10-2023, 11:24 AM)Huliwang Wrote: [ -> ]That is for sure. Twenty years later, another two 好汉.       Big Grin

They may join Hamas
(21-10-2023, 09:46 AM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote: [ -> ]hope they grow up liao................take revenge for their parents................ Cool
The hatred wil runs very deep and it wil bring down to the next generations. It wil never ends. Many wil be groomed to be terrorists when they grows up. I believed the Israelites knew this.
(21-10-2023, 01:38 PM)Gemstar Wrote: [ -> ]The hatred wil runs very deep and it wil bring down to the next generations. It wil never ends. Many wil be groomed to be terrorists when they grows up. I believed the Israelites knew this.

That is why they kill women and children to conduct ethnic cleansing, so far 4200 civilians killed in Gaza, 1900 are children. 40% of the 2.2 million population are under the age of 14, so you can imagine large number of adults were killed in the past airstrikes and fighting.
(21-10-2023, 01:38 PM)Gemstar Wrote: [ -> ]The hatred wil runs very deep and it wil bring down to the next generations. It wil never ends. Many wil be groomed to be terrorists when they grows up. I believed the Israelites knew this.

You should know Who are the Israelites first.Do not anyhow use the word
These siblings should demand from Hamas an answer.
I saw more video of such. A child holding on to a small tree and keep shivering until rescuer found him. A young toddler bleeding too stunned to talk as doctor cleanse her wound. A man holding a toddler with his,her face torn off (pixelated) and screaming in their language. A man both hands each got a bag containing the man babies corpse. He seem a bit mad by his gesture.

And so many more such videos. Israeli see these video all clap hand open champagne celebrate becuz to them these children can never grow up to take revenge on them in future so die more now is to their advantage in future.
(21-10-2023, 05:19 PM)sgh Wrote: [ -> ]I saw more video of such. A child holding on to a small tree and keep shivering until rescuer found him. A young toddler bleeding too stunned to talk as doctor cleanse her wound. A man holding a toddler with his,her face torn off (pixelated) and screaming in their language. A man both hands each got a bag containing the man babies corpse. He seem a bit mad by his gesture.

And so many more such videos. Israeli see these video all clap hand open champagne celebrate becuz to them these children can never grow up to take revenge on them in future so die more now is to their advantage in future.

After the bombing of the hospital a father carried 2 plastic bags and passed to the doctors telling them these are the body parts of his two boys killed in the explosion.