SG Talk

Full Version: Lawrence's runways visibility getting foggy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Lawrence's runways visibility getting foggy
Sooner or later, he will say that his runway is going to be short and therefore ask to be relieved.
He reports to destined Mentor Lee

with Tharman who is more popular than him

He can only be a Puppet unless both of them are OUT of PAP
HSK recovered well, and I suppose it's the perks that come with being a Cabinet Minister. He was attended to as fast as it could have been, roads cleared for a short distance from Parliament House to SGH, MRI done, the medical team activated Code Blue, and surgery done.

Any slower, he might have been left with some quite serious consequences to health and physical functions and possibly even mental.

The runway reason is only a convenient reason but I think he decided also that he needed to slow down a bit, and this term could be his last.

If PM Lee can continue to serve Singapore into his early 70s, as it is, how can LW's runway be short? So far as I can see, Lawrence is very healthy, glowing nicely, and not badly like the man who looks like him.

He speaks very well and does not disgrace Singapore by NOT speaking rubbish like RK.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umxpsN_vN74
(20-10-2023, 09:51 AM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]You think too lowly of the Israeli commanders as if they didn't know what they were doing, and were easting bombs destroying civilian buildings instead of army bases.
I wonder if you had been exempted from doing NS because you have a medical condition which is why you are unable to find a woman to marry, and a job....and you seem to not know military strategies.  Or you could be a low-ranking LCP or CPL, so strategy is not your job, you are just some infantryman and CHARGE when ordered to. Rolleyes

(18-10-2023, 12:10 PM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]I am so proud our family is the only Han in Singapore.
My mother and I got this Fücking award representing the Hans
Mother & Son Reunion

[Image: Mother-Son-Reunion.jpg]
If openly declaring Singapore is in a mess , changes will be delayed further
(21-10-2023, 09:47 AM)Scythian Wrote: [ -> ]Lawrence's runways visibility getting foggy

Fog created in Melbourne by Alex Tan?