SG Talk

Full Version: young hawker earns only $20 from lunch crowd, can't tahan much longer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
You saw opportunities being a hawker so, What else you want to complain about in Singapore?

Otherwise rob, steal, cheat, scam or big time money laundering?

Everyone gone thru life differently.

Some newly elected PAP candidates said they lived.in HDBs and their parents were hawkers or cleaners. Yet, They made it.
Tiny little things start complaining

Young man, you will never do anything big in life
He didn't check the enviroment.
Happening all over the island
stalls closed many or not working reason u can guess.
Roads empty yet COE rises.
Lawrence went to America for nuclear technology
now KIV. we knew the reason Russia simply sent rumour and the US deficit went to 275B a day
meaning the Full faith and credit of the United States of America saturated and precipitated
(100T deficit/100T world GDP)
It is getting dangerous the BRI gang might toy with this idea
Price of oil will go to 10 dola. At first America hapi
and then the hammer drops
...if u pay in Gold u get terribly more
Lawrence 's trip to America now confirmed
GKY says small modular nuclear plants show promise of being safer CNA now.
now kena Putin rumour of curtailing nuclear fuels not TOXed secret
Full faith and credit of the USA saturated and precipitated.
[Image: S6XQw.gif]
[Image: S6XQw.gif]
Location so lousy..poor people area.
Most hawkers earn a lot with food prices all raised in name of inflation.

Those earn $20 a day is rare & real failure . Can close up
One small coffee shop in Tpy lor 6 with about just 5 stalls changed hands for $6.5 million just over 1 year ago.

The new owner must have charged exorbitant rents since then. 2 of stalls have changed owners 3 times. The other stall change owner once already. Only the drinks stall is constant Big Grin

2 of the stalls are currently vacant.
U stars supermarket shuttered its outlet at tpy lor 4 on 22 Oct just after 2 years.

But then they are stoopid cos Tpy already got 2 ntuc outlets and 1 giant outlet established long ago.

How to fight? Big Grin
These hawkers better pray hard not to meet these group of nus business school students. They load a saved copy of the payment and show to the stallholders that they have paid. My son told them not to do it as they are breaking the precepts but they retort him that their god will forgive whatever bad things they have done. With sure bad moral values, son decided to disassociate from them.

These students, before graduate already learn to cheat. Can't imagine what would happen when they come out to work.
it's never easy.

life is hard for ordinary Singaporean. We can't just raise tax and maintain millionaire lifestyle just like that....
sigh
You can pretent the tree is green and growing when the roots are rotting for awhile longer
It is the Great reset in operation.
last one is from Lawrence with GKY being the the 'fatlady sung'

modular unit beri safe he said but KIV. why tio kana chee from Putin.
Hawker food is getting so expensive nowadays.
More and more ppl will start to cook 1 meal or 2 meals at home lah. Rotfl
(24-10-2023, 07:35 AM)Sharexchange Wrote: [ -> ]Location so lousy..poor people area.

Go for higher rental high traffic places. Make it or break it. He's Wasting time on cheaper rental ,long runway away.
When you are in it, then, there's nothing to be afraid about.

If you are afraid,  you shouldn't be in it.
(24-10-2023, 08:31 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote: [ -> ]Hawker food is getting so expensive nowadays.
More and more ppl will start to cook 1 meal or 2 meals at home lah. Rotfl

Average Singaporeans should start learning to eat one meal and survive drinking water for the rest of the day.

This is called first world country
wat tokin u
not all hawkers stay landed and drive merc.
(24-10-2023, 05:07 AM)Scythian Wrote: [ -> ].

He seek help. U never seek help...wow Clapping
(24-10-2023, 05:07 AM)Scythian Wrote: [ -> ].

You are a very cynical person .

Never offering any encouraging words or advice.
(24-10-2023, 09:09 AM)Niubee Wrote: [ -> ]He seek help. U never seek help...wow Clapping

He knew he missed the lunch crowd

And switched to evening biz and yet, still no business.

Either change to bak chor.mee or relocate to somewhere else.

There are 96 of us here, how much can we help?
(24-10-2023, 08:29 AM)Clyde Wrote: [ -> ]These hawkers better pray hard not to meet these group of nus business school students. They load a saved copy of the payment and show to the stallholders that they have paid. My son told them not to do it as they are breaking the precepts but they retort him that their god will forgive whatever bad things they have done. With sure bad moral values, son decided to disassociate from them.

These students, before graduate already learn to cheat. Can't imagine what would happen when they come out to work.

The working world is a animal eat animal jungle.  It's not a church and certainly not heaven.

One kind of rice, a hundred kinds of peepur.

These students, you may predict, will be cheaters, ruthless, and lacking a conscience, but they will be out there competing with many others who are similar.  If those are foreigners and beat them to it, they might come to a forum like this to whine.  And peepur like you will pity them and rant along ceca! ceca! ceca!  Vote PAP out!

It's a messy world out there.  There are locals and FTs who are nice, and both who are dangerous.

We can see a microcosm of the world in this forum.  Like you, who like to lie, and accuse others, just to destroy a PAP supporter.  So, you know, before you preach as you did above, look at yourself in the mirror man.  Rolleyes
(24-10-2023, 09:07 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote: [ -> ]not all hawkers stay landed and drive merc.

LKY time only lah.
LHL time, wait long long…
Ex PM Goh says its good to be a hawker
(24-10-2023, 10:17 AM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]The working world is a animal eat animal jungle.  It's not a church and certainly not heaven.

One kind of rice, a hundred kinds of peepur.

These students, you may predict, will be cheaters, ruthless, and lacking a conscience, but they will be out there competing with many others who are similar.  If those are foreigners and beat them to it, they might come to a forum like this to whine.  And peepur like you will pity them and rant along ceca! ceca! ceca!  Vote PAP out!

It's a messy world out there.  There are locals and FTs who are nice, and both who are dangerous.

We can see a microcosm of the world in this forum.  Like you, who like to lie, and accuse others, just to destroy a PAP supporter.  So, you know, before you preach as you did above, look at yourself in the mirror man.  Rolleyes

I am just highlighting to everyone not to trust people with high credentials, and I also reminded you not to break the section 298 of penal code to bring trouble to yourself. You feel hurt and now accuse me telling lies to destroy you.
(24-10-2023, 12:21 AM)Alleggsinonebasket Wrote: [ -> ]https://www.8days.sg/eatanddrink/hawkerf...alt-821106

I want to see him closed shop tomorrow lah! Big Grin
(24-10-2023, 10:52 AM)Clyde Wrote: [ -> ]I am just highlighting to everyone not to trust people with high credentials, and I also reminded you not to break the section 298 of penal code to bring trouble to yourself. You feel hurt and now accuse me telling lies to destroy you.

I am so scared.  Section 298 of the Penal Code wor.  Balls to you.  Rolleyes

Trusting peepur or not, that has nothing to do with high credentials.  Cheaters can be found at all levels of the society.  They can be CEOs or just the doorman.

I am reminding you here and now not to be a hypocrite and play with words with Oyk.  You did not remind me any shit.  You ACCUSED me, just because I am a believer, and you seemed to have something against Christians..  But as if it would make it worse for me, I am a PAP supporter and you a diehard ruthless oppie.  Admit it man.  Why pretend to write like you are such a nice guy when you are far from one.  You even portrayed your son as the angel among demons.  Please lar.....Rolleyes
(24-10-2023, 11:05 AM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]I am so scared.  Section 298 of the Penal Code wor.  Balls to you.  Rolleyes

Trusting peepur or not, that has nothing to do with high credentials.  Cheaters can be found at all levels of the society.  They can be CEOs or just the doorman.

I am reminding you here and now not to be a hypocrite and play with words with Oyk.  You did not remind me any shit.  You ACCUSED me, just because I am a believer, and you seemed to have something against Christians..  But as if it would make it worse for me, I am a PAP supporter and you a diehard ruthless oppie.  Admit it man.  Why pretend to write like you are such a nice guy when you are far from one.  You even portrayed your son as the angel among demons.  Please lar.....Rolleyes
Did I say that they are Christian? I didn't ask my son their races or religions. Students with various races and religions are in the NUS business school.
Pages: 1 2