SG Talk

Full Version: Jewish claimed!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The doctrine of Jews is an eye for an eye. They will retaliate real hard if provoked. Pity Hitler did not accomplish his objectives else Israel would not have existed.
(28-10-2023, 10:25 PM)sgh Wrote: [ -> ]The doctrine of Jews is an eye for an eye. They will retaliate real hard if provoked. Pity Hitler did not accomplish his objectives else Israel would not have existed.

Yes you're right. This is in fact written in the old testament. I quote Deuteronomy 19:21:

Your eye shall not pity: life shall be for life, eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot.

In fact there are many things about the old testament that are strangely unreasonable. Such as Deuteronomy 22:28–29:

If a man happens to meet a virgin who is not pledged to be married and rapes her and they are discovered, he shall pay her father fifty shekels of silver. He must marry the young woman, for he has violated her. He can never divorce her as long as he lives.
(28-10-2023, 10:25 PM)sgh Wrote: [ -> ]The doctrine of Jews is an eye for an eye. They will retaliate real hard if provoked. Pity Hitler did not accomplish his objectives else Israel would not have existed.
If Hitler can kill many more million, it will not be Hitler not existed... Sick

At least 30 hospitals, health centres in or are shuting now in Gaza. Health ministry officials have told us that at least 30 hospitals and health centres have shut down in Gaza since Israel started its war on the enclave. They have run out of medical and fuel supplies. Tongue
Whatever it is, Jews have a much longer history of coexistence with Muslims, under Muslim rule. But not necessary in perfect Utopian harmony which is understandable given that siblings in the same house also quarell with each other ocassionaly.

The bad blood between them is a rather recent thing, when the Europeans started to mess things up in Palestine and put the Muslims under oppresive Jewish rule.
The Muslims really respected the Jews as they were the people of the Old Testament who believed in many of the same prophets.

When they first defeated the Byzantines in the 600s AD and entered Jerusalem, the Caliph Omar was shocked to learn that there were no Jews living there. The Byzantines had expelled them when they conqured the city. The Caliph offered 70 Jewish families to resettle in Jerusalem so that they can worship in the wailing wall.

In one recorded incident, the Caliph upon entering Jerusalem ascended the Temple Mount and was enraged to see it was covered with trash. The Caliph ordered it to be cleared and even used his hands to clear the trash himself.
(29-10-2023, 05:05 PM)Simplemen Wrote: [ -> ]The Muslims really respected the Jews as they were the people of the Old Testament who believed in many of the same prophets.

When they first defeated the Byzantines in the 600s AD and entered Jerusalem, the Caliph Omar was shocked to learn that there were no Jews living there. The Byzantines had expelled them when they conqured the city. The Caliph offered 70 Jewish families to resettle in Jerusalem so that they can worship in the wailing wall.

In one recorded incident, the Caliph upon entering Jerusalem ascended the Temple Mount and was enraged to see it was covered with trash. The Caliph ordered it to be cleared and even used his hands to clear the trash himself.

“The LORD shewed me, and, behold, two baskets of figs were set before the temple of the LORD, after that Nebuchadrezzar king of Babylon had carried away captive Jeconiah the son of Jehoiakim king of Judah, and the princes of Judah, with the carpenters and smiths, from Jerusalem, and had brought them to Babylon. One basket had very good figs, even like the figs that are first ripe: and the other basket had very naughty figs, which could not be eaten, they were so bad. Then said the LORD unto me, What seest thou, Jeremiah? And I said, Figs; the good figs, very good; and the evil, very evil, that cannot be eaten, they are so evil. Again the word of the LORD came unto me, saying, Thus saith the LORD, the God of Israel; Like these good figs, so will I acknowledge them that are carried away captive of Judah, whom I have sent out of this place into the land of the Chaldeans for their good. For I will set mine eyes upon them for good, and I will bring them again to this land: and I will build them, and not pull them down; and I will plant them, and not pluck them up. And I will give them an heart to know me, that I am the LORD: and they shall be my people, and I will be their God: for they shall return unto me with their whole heart. And as the evil figs, which cannot be eaten, they are so evil; surely thus saith the LORD, So will I give Zedekiah the king of Judah, and his princes, and the residue of Jerusalem, that remain in this land, and them that dwell in the land of Egypt: and I will deliver them to be removed into all the kingdoms of the earth for their hurt, to be a reproach and a proverb, a taunt and a curse, in all places whither I shall drive them. And I will send the sword, the famine, and the pestilence, among them, till they be consumed from off the land that I gave unto them and to their fathers.”
‭‭Jeremiah‬ ‭24‬:‭1‬-‭10‬ ‭KJV
(29-10-2023, 04:07 PM)Tee tiong huat Wrote: [ -> ]If Hitler can kill many more million, it will not be Hitler not existed... Sick

At least 30 hospitals, health centres in or are shuting now in Gaza. Health ministry officials have told us that at least 30 hospitals and health centres have shut down in Gaza since Israel started its war on the enclave. They have run out of medical and fuel supplies. Tongue
Is Putin can do it, the Israel also can do it... crying Both same same go butting each other
the problem why all these happened
can be clearly explained in the following lines

there are christain and there are christain
there are muslim and there are muslim
there are jews and there are jews

all ate the apple
Escalation
Iran has sent jets with hypersonic missiles
https://youtu.be/yQGmd_e19TA
Isreal uses its own hypersonic missiles; DEW direct energy weapons
https://youtu.be/i3ETGDUaY0U
Jewish expulsions 1030 times