SG Talk

Full Version: Putin found ‘lying on floor’ after allegedly suffering cardiac arrest, reports claim
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Same as Stalin if the story is true.
(24-10-2023, 11:27 PM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]Same as Stalin if the story is true.

Fake news
(24-10-2023, 11:46 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]Fake news

You got Sgbutt very sexcited!  Rotfl
If he dies, a new one will takeover, and i think he will be another Putin.
RT repor he is well fake news
if he dies there will be no change
all r in place.
There murdering going on in GAZA and also Isreal
can they be the same peoples?
there fighting inside the tunnels
https://benjaminfulford.net/wp-content/u...s-.mp4?_=2
[Image: Screenshot-from-2023-10-25-03-24-39.png]

Iranians know full well the Satanists pretend to be Boko Haram, ISIS, Al Qaeda, Hamas, etc, and that none of these entities represents Islam.
I also lie on the floor of my bedroom almost every day doing meditation, yoga, and stretching. Sometimes I fell asleep while doing the corpse posture. So if someone saw this, would probably report that I had cardiac arrest and fell on the floor.     Big Grin
Biggest Joke of the day. The West is so desperate.
普京已经是个打不死的蟑螂! Rotfl
real or fake news?
(25-10-2023, 07:10 AM)wendychan Wrote: [ -> ]real or fake news?

ABOUT US
Who We Are

We are a team of seasoned and daring, young journalists of diverse nationalities. World is One, WION, examines global issues with in-depth analysis. Using our social media platforms we open the conversation about our world with our users. We provide much more than the news of the day. Our aim to empower people to explore their world. With our Global headquarters in New Delhi, we bring you news on the hour, by the hour.

We deliver information that is not biased. We are journalists who are neutral to the core and non-partisan when it comes to the politics of the world. People are tired of biased reportage and we stand for a globalised united world. So for us the World is truly One.

https://www.wionews.com/about-us#
(25-10-2023, 06:43 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote: [ -> ]Biggest Joke of the day. The West is so desperate.
普京已经是个打不死的蟑螂! Rotfl
A big laugh... Rotfl
[Image: E4-Ety-N3-1.gif]
[Image: IMG-0794.jpg]
(25-10-2023, 03:19 PM)Tee tiong huat Wrote: [ -> ]A big laugh... Rotfl
[Image: E4-Ety-N3-1.gif]

Due to natural reasons alone the population of Russia will be decreasing at a speed of up to 700,000 persons a year by 2026-2027.

Source: updated demographic forecast published by the Federal State Statistics Service of Russia, as reported by The Moscow Times

In 2023 as a result of natural loss Russia will lose 600,700 people, in 2024 – 675,100, in 2025 – 693,200, in 2026-2027 – over 700,000. Then the natural decrease will allegedly begin to gradually slow down to 652,000 people in 2030 and 532,000 in 2035, but will remain higher than 400,000 people a year even until the middle of 2040s.

[Image: happy-dance.gif]

[Image: happy-dance.gif]
I think the only people having chance of heart attacks are the ones taking mRNA covid19 vaccines.
How come Putin suffer from heart problems and he speak to Brazilian President about Palestine-Israel crisis the following morning?…all fake lah.