SG Talk

Full Version: Heart-wrenching scene from gaza strip
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Wars are like that. Some even used chemicals and Phosphorous bxmbs, so much as that the victims wouldn't die but 求死不能
(29-10-2023, 03:18 PM)Nyvrem Wrote: [ -> ][Image: JdL5EDr.png]

https://tinyurl.com/yc5xs4t2

It's too late to learn this lesson to vote wisely. They voted for this military party to be their government.

They knew this government dug thousands of miles of tunnel. If all the Jews were killed they would have cheered.

The "I am a civilian! Look at the innocent child in my arms!" just holds no water...
(29-10-2023, 03:27 PM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]It's too late to learn this lesson to vote wisely. They voted for this military party to be their government.

They knew this government dug thousands of miles of tunnel. If all the Jews were killed they would have cheered.

The "I am a civilian! Look at the innocent child in my arms!" just holds no water...

Nobody can tell the future nor how bad Hamas can be

But if they follow their  Q, which recognises and calls it the isreal's "Holy Land "

all these wars will not exist
At least the kid still has her father
(29-10-2023, 06:38 PM)Reddishday Wrote: [ -> ]At least the kid still has her father

For the time being you mean?
(29-10-2023, 03:27 PM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]It's too late to learn this lesson to vote wisely. They voted for this military party to be their government.
FÜCK sgtalk.net/User-Oyk
(29-10-2023, 04:49 PM)Ola Wrote: [ -> ]Nobody can tell the future nor how bad Hamas can be

But if they follow their  Q, which recognises and calls it the isreal's "Holy Land "

all these wars will not exist

East Timor, South Sudan established their country after state of Israel.They didn’t wait 4000 years like Israel.Israel cannot hold onto this holy land  forever .Isreal should learn from South Sudan and East Timor how to live with neighbours
really sad and tragic!!!!!
(29-10-2023, 03:18 PM)Nyvrem Wrote: [ -> ][Image: JdL5EDr.png]

https://tinyurl.com/yc5xs4t2

1 day our turn lah! Big Grin
(29-10-2023, 08:33 PM)Hope Wrote: [ -> ]East Timor, South Sudan established their country after state of Israel.They didn’t wait 4000 years like Israel.Israel cannot hold onto this holy land  forever .Isreal should learn from South Sudan and East Timor how to live with neighbours

Jews are superior people mah!

Got to step on bodies and blood of inferior people lor!  Rotfl
(30-10-2023, 06:24 AM)cheekopekman Wrote: [ -> ]1 day our turn lah! Big Grin
Yes, better don't laugh at them..Most Singaporean are also settlers from other countries.
strange angry mob over flight from Tel Aviv was in southern Russia
[Image: FCD717-BF-EB4-F-4618-A64-C-C1-AF2-A40-FC3-E.jpg]
[Image: IMG-0661.jpg]
(30-10-2023, 09:09 AM)CHAOS Wrote: [ -> ][Image: IMG-0661.jpg]

Jacob had 12 sons so Israel had 12 tribes lah! Big Grin Each tribe had a piece of land equally distributed liao lah!
SUCH IS WAR.
No worries, still got smartphone.

How you read to say they voted for a military gov? 

You are totally out on the information.  

Better don't talk lah. 

(02-11-2023, 09:02 AM)webinarian Wrote: [ -> ]How you read to say they voted for a military gov? 

Better don't talk lah. 

Whoa!  You didn't know that HAMAS was voted by the "common peepur"???

Goodness!  Your ignorance is worse than that Blasterliae's!  Rolleyes
(30-10-2023, 09:09 AM)CHAOS Wrote: [ -> ][Image: IMG-0661.jpg]

The Chinese belonged/belong to China.  That's where they are supposed to be living in.  Agree?  Or disagree?

How did Singapore end up with 75% of its population being Hans who call themselves Singaporeans and say they are not Chinese?  But to you, they are Chinese because their lau pek or lau pek's lau pek or lau pek's laupek's laupek came from China right.

Go back to China, you chao ah tiong!  Rolleyes
(02-11-2023, 09:02 AM)webinarian Wrote: [ -> ]How you read to say they voted for a military gov? 

Better don't talk lah. 

Just ignore him. This guy purposely wanted to irritate everybody for his own fun. His accusation is nonsense.
(02-11-2023, 09:23 AM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]Whoa!  You didn't know that HAMAS was voted by the "common peepur"???

Goodness!  Your ignorance is worse than that Blasterliae's!  Rolleyes

Show when was Hamas voted by Palestinians and show the link to the news of voting.   

Don't show your stupidity lah.  

Rotfl Rotfl Rotfl Laughing Laughing Laughing
(02-11-2023, 11:33 AM)webinarian Wrote: [ -> ]
Show when was Hamas voted by Palestinians and show the link to the news of voting.   

Don't show your stupidity lah.  

Rotfl Rotfl Rotfl Laughing Laughing Laughing

I rest my case.  Rolleyes
(02-11-2023, 09:39 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]Just ignore him. This guy purposely wanted to irritate everybody for his own fun. His accusation is nonsense.

I already said, the truth hu...and I know your feelings are...

I would have let the matter rest if you had admitted your error. But you tried to lie your way out and so I had no choice but to expose you.

If you think that telling peepur to ignore me is sweet revenge then you gotta THINK again. You have no business to be seeking revenge because you had never been wronged. I did you no wrong! But if you think that by speaking the truth about you was doing you wrong then I have nothing more to say about you.  Rolleyes
(02-11-2023, 02:32 PM)Observer Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone wants to F...k my granddaughter? 
(02-11-2023, 02:32 PM)Observer Wrote: [ -> ]
Would you be happier if I let you fück my granddaughter? Wink
eh nudity is permitted in this forum meh???