SG Talk

Full Version: very DISTURBING sign spotted at Little India
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
seriously what is happening to this country?

[Image: VwcW5id.jpg]
no eye to see country.
Ask Sharexchange? Rotfl
Desker Road , Rowell Road , Petain Road , Keong Siak Road etc long time ago used to be the predecessor of Geylang red-light I was told. Therefore a lot of lao kway bu may still be plying their trade there.
Why go there?
(31-10-2023, 01:38 PM)wendychan Wrote: [ -> ]seriously what is happening to this country?

Today I went to Little India M Ahrer T toilet. Damned dirty.

I have never seen a M Ahrer T toilet that dirty. Really worse than a wet market toilet.
(31-10-2023, 03:30 PM)sgh Wrote: [ -> ]Desker Road , Rowell Road , Petain Road , Keong Siak Road etc long time ago used to be the predecessor of Geylang red-light I was told. Therefore a lot of lao kway bu may still be plying their trade there.

Why add "I was told"? You need to be told.

Stop pretending.  Rolleyes
(31-10-2023, 01:38 PM)wendychan Wrote: [ -> ]seriously what is happening to this country?

Common at Desker Road area lah! Big Grin
(31-10-2023, 03:30 PM)sgh Wrote: [ -> ]Desker Road , Rowell Road , Petain Road , Keong Siak Road etc long time ago used to be the predecessor of Geylang red-light I was told. Therefore a lot of lao kway bu may still be plying their trade there.

Who told you leh? Thinking
People beating up chao ah guas there?
(31-10-2023, 03:54 PM)cheekopekman Wrote: [ -> ]Who told you leh? Thinking

Last time ns time went there with friends to momochacha. Nnp very hard one. You never tried meh?
(31-10-2023, 04:08 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote: [ -> ]Last time ns time went there with friends to momochacha. Nnp very hard one. You never tried meh?

I went there to buy blue tapes last time lah! Big Grin Now still got or not leh? Thinking
(31-10-2023, 04:08 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote: [ -> ]Last time ns time went there with friends to momochacha. Nnp very hard one. You never tried meh?

Ya the ahgua bapok nnp hard so not real but they service in other ways so still got customers. Now is 2023 maybe they have moved off elsewhere.
no add kinjioKAK
gov will be adding many many mor cameraS not only those Desker rd....kinjioKAK All over Singapore. Budgetted olady in the saga of Klaus schwab great reset
2014 maidan Ukraine Court ruled no policemen no Russian forces involved in killing protestors from behind venue Uraine Hotel
how become like this with Nuland in charge I no no.
sredot Isreal 30000 fled their Home
Hamas with machine guns in jeeps constant attacks.
Lots of surreal events just got to keep going in the great understanding of events
And got bedbugs all over France who went to Nigeria to get gas
they simply have to live off the aFRIca cummings.
King Charles went to Kenya was asked to opologise for colonial killings of Kenyans.
Geylang surely also will have the same signage.
world becomes crazier by the seconds
Jap opens fire at hospital hide in Post office now showing in CNA
i no head no tail watch a few seconds tire liao from buying wrong parts waste 116 dola
[Image: S8npQ.gif]
OH NO little Berak Riot 2.0?
Gentle reminder.
Prevention better than cure.
👍
a lot of iillegal activities there especially tekka hawker behind towards farrer

confirm u are a gaypanda.. Rotfl
(31-10-2023, 11:23 PM)pervertosan Wrote: [ -> ]confirm u are a gaypanda.. Rotfl

Your 月工 free tonight?
I dun see anything wrong with the sign and camera. People who think there's something wrong have something wrong with their brains.
Custom made for that location? Never seen it elswhere
(31-10-2023, 11:23 PM)pervertosan Wrote: [ -> ]confirm u are a gaypanda.. Rotfl

Yr nnp hard or soft? Laughing
(31-10-2023, 11:54 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote: [ -> ]Custom made for that location? Never seen it elswhere

Telling the world that the people there like to fight and use violent to solve problems or high chance of been beaten up by violent people at the location? Must be referring to a certain race of people living in that area?
i think i saw somewhere like 100000 to 200000 will be installed
nowaday easily get overload forget
on the back of my head Control of the population flashing nothing abt ahQua
better wise up practise like BMT nehneh tak cover whole earth like going DOWN hard.

whats wrong ?
Those who are drunk and become violent should face 10 times the fine under the current law.
Pages: 1 2