SG Talk

Full Version: Websites of all Singapore public hospitals, polyclinics, healthcare groups down
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
2nd time  after the last time when data of many patients leaked when the present trade minster was moh minister.

so coincide when ong yk said yesterday to stop unnecesaary tesys for pte insured patients ??

but never happened erp broke down.
These government websites are mostly very screwed up. That NEA weather website can only be used with Microsoft Edge and will show rubbish if opened with Chrome or Google.  It has been like this for about a month already.    Rolleyes
normally singapore IT systems will be down in the morning before 12 pm because India IT staff only start work after 12pm singapore time.
Smart nation
(01-11-2023, 01:29 PM)Huliwang Wrote: [ -> ]These government websites are mostly very screwed up. That NEA weather website can only be used with Microsoft Edge and will show rubbish if opened with Chrome or Google.  It has been like this for about a month already.    Rolleyes

NEA app is crap. Always updated also still crap. I use Ang mo weather app , their app is so smooth and easy to use.
what a " Smart " Nation ....

wow I just try on TTSH site, keep loading cannot load the site.

This site can’t be reached www.ttsh.com.sg took too long to respond.

I think the Authority they shut down all public hospital, polyclinic sites. Try to figure out what wrong.
Expensive place to live and one of the Riches country yet can tolerate such standard of breaking down system workforce.🤦🤦🤦
toa payoh polyclinic site also can't load.

I just tried.
🚨 ALERT * TO ALL , I JUST Received a Scam call claim from Hospital mention System down than tell u press 1 for English , press 2 for Mandarin. Weird so fast Scammer knows this incident and using it to scam.
IN LAW CASES THERE ARE LAW MINISTER N AG CHAMBER
IN ACCOUNTING THERE ARE A MAS MOF FINIANCE MINISTER

FOR IT THERE ARE A MINISTER IN CAHRGE OF IT N IMDA

THEN THE BUCKS SHLD STOP AT WHRE, WHO ARE THE REPSONSO=IBLE PERSONS ???