SG Talk

Full Version: Kinda true, if you wanna success , rich must mix social with rich people.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I do an experiment over these months, Noticed is kinda true.

- if you hang out with low ses people who is poor , workers . You will tend to listen crap gossip , etc they don't talk about how to be success , how to earn money etc.

Whereas

- if you hang out with Rich people , you will tend to listen valuable information like how to invest, make more money , how to get out from rat race etc.

No wonder LKY used to say , Rich people must marry with fellow rich people is kinda true hmmm.
[[ForeverAlone]] dateline='[url=tel:1698819374' Wrote: [ -> ]1698819374[/url]']
I do an experiment over these months, Noticed is kinda true.

- if you hang out with low ses people who is poor , workers . You will tend to listen crap gossip , etc they don't talk about how to be success , how to earn money etc.

Whereas

- if you hang out with Rich people , you will tend to listen valuable information like how to invest, make more money , how to get out from rat race etc.

No wonder LKY used to say , Rich people must marry with fellow rich people is kinda true hmmm.

He never said that, it is you say one hor. Rotfl

He only said good gene will produce intelligent next gen. After that he apologised if I did not remember wrongly.
Success cannot be measured by more $$$ gain.

They are 2 ways to measure success, one of them is how many ppl you have helped so far. The other one is , do you feel you have led a happy life.
(01-11-2023, 02:28 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote: [ -> ]He never said that, it is you say one hor. Rotfl

He only said good gene will produce intelligent next gen. After that he apologised if I did not remember wrongly.

(01-11-2023, 02:38 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote: [ -> ]Success cannot be measured by more $$$ gain.

They are 2 ways to measure success, one of them is how many ppl you have helped so far. The other one is , do you feel you have led a happy life.

Smile

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/10/14/most-imp...xpert.html

" Even billionaires Bill Gates and Warren Buffett agree that by choosing the right group of friends, you can push yourself to achieve bigger professional goals. “You will move in the direction of the people that you associate with,” Buffett once said. "
The 1m65 guy toilet loo aso said the same thing in a recent youtube video, dun mix with low ses ppl, because you'll pass and share your negativities among each other.

Some followers seemed unhappy and unfollowed him
(01-11-2023, 02:48 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote: [ -> ]The 1m65 guy toilet loo aso said the same thing in a recent youtube video, dun mix with low ses ppl, because you'll pass and share your negativities among each other.

Some followers seemed unhappy and unfollowed him

that one is Wannabe financial guru one rah only SG butt follow , Literally Loo is tag with Govt to promote himself. He start up with his 1m65 is literally all about CPF , I already show here his site , he took photo with Tharman , Chan C S etc and brag himself as FIRST NON Public servant get a Public service awards.

Funny if so call ' rich " yet don't want to pay taxes? Rumours outside there claim last time got this woman bought lots of luxury bag come in SG never pay tax , wanna escape paying taxes. And people rumours that is Loo wife.
Bullshit. The rich will say invest 1m for a business. But to leverage on that, you need 1m as well. Got lobang No money also no use
just becos u want to be rich
u mix with rich pple

before you do that
look at the mirror
if u are totally selfish
and only want rich
then can

if not
u are a fake person
pretending to only mix with rich pple

like a beggar who want to eat at the king's table