SG Talk

Full Version: Gaza death toll now stands at 9061
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How many cats and dogs died in Gaza. Poor innocent victims.
Who counted? How many media attention they want?
Now is only half time, I think so.
(03-11-2023, 09:45 AM)Wy:Nox Wrote: [ -> ]Who counted? How many media attention they want?

UN's casualty data from past decade of Israel occupation of Palestine.

I am curious - were there a lot of media attention on Palestinian situation over last 10 years ?

[Image: so-if-this-is-when-there-is-no-war-v0-u3...94ead8032e]
(03-11-2023, 10:11 AM)Blin Wrote: [ -> ]Now is only half time,  I think so.

This war will last for years.
(03-11-2023, 10:43 AM)Manthink Wrote: [ -> ]UN's casualty data from past decade of Israel occupation of Palestine.

I am curious - were there a lot of media attention on Palestinian situation over last 10 years ?

[Image: so-if-this-is-when-there-is-no-war-v0-u3...94ead8032e]

Most of us, Han Singaporeans, tend to only read:

1. News about Singapore
2. News about Malaysia and China
3. News about the US

3 is a far 3rd from 2.

Firstly, not everyone has the time to read all the news about every country even if it's only the salient ones.

Secondly, not everyone has the intellectual ability and capacity to read, absorb and understand...

Therefore I put it to you, just because your daily dose of news is rather small as could be seen in so many of your posts that lacked substance even though you'd tried very hard to appear smart, it does not mean that there had not been much coverage of the middle east, in particular Israel and Palestine. 

What you don't read due to a reason like {secondly} above does not mean it's not there.  Rolleyes
(03-11-2023, 10:54 AM)Hope Wrote: [ -> ]This war will last for years.

It is very easy to end it. And end the loss of the lives of Palestinian civilians.

All HAMAS needs to do is to come out from their ratholes which they are hiding in, and surrender. 

Raise the white flag. It's that simpur. 

But they are cowards! They are using civilians as human shields and don't give a damn to their being killed collaterally.
(03-11-2023, 11:12 AM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]It is very easy to end it. And end the loss of the lives of Palestinian civilians.

All HAMAS needs to do is to come out from their ratholes which they are hiding in, and surrender. 

But they are cowards! They are using civilians as human shields and don't give a damn to their being killed collaterally.
There will be another Group after Hamas as there were many before.Best way is Israel to follow UN resolutions.If not blast the UN headquarters
(03-11-2023, 11:29 AM)Hope Wrote: [ -> ]There will be another Group after Hamas as there were many before.Best way is Israel to follow UN resolutions.If not blast the UN headquarters

You are talking UN Charter with terrorists like HAMAS? Forget it. These fellas only understand bullet language.

The only way for the war to end is to surrender. Period.
(03-11-2023, 11:32 AM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]You are talking UN Charter with terrorists like HAMAS? Forget it. These fellas only understand bullet language.

The only way for the war to end is to surrender. Period.

What it means to surrender?

1. Your eyes may be separated from your head.

2. Your kkj may be CHOPPED off.

3. You'd be locked up, and the millions you stashed away are of no use if you are behind bars.

Surrender? Mlmlwml.  Rolleyes
(03-11-2023, 11:12 AM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]Russia and Ukraine conflicts

It is very easy to end it. And end the loss of the lives of Ukrainian civilians.

All Zelensky needs to do is to come out from his ratholes and surrender. 

But he is a coward! He is using civilians as human shields and don't give a damn to their being killed collaterally.
Han Chinese is the lost tribe of Israel
(03-11-2023, 11:39 AM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]Rolleyes
FÜCK sgtalk.net/User-Oyk
(03-11-2023, 11:29 AM)KILLjoy Wrote: [ -> ]I am a fucking retard. I enjoy seeing people pump my granddaughter. Hehe.

Yours fuckingly
Observer
Rotfl Bwahahahaha  Rotfl