SG Talk

Full Version: SG : meraka, pioneer and young senior generation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Next year got Simi budget package for them
(05-11-2023, 06:58 PM)Bigiron Wrote: [ -> ]Next year got Simi budget package for them

Give them peanuts to vote for them in Nov2024. Laughing
I am 71 yrs old is call pioneer, hope got goodies for me, maybe cheap furneral burial ground, now must be supa vy exp.

last time i remember i buried my father pay ard 1K just for that hole exclude feng shui ( those granite tablet and concrete ard the grave, i think it is 12K forgotten liao). now 12 yrs already, u say how much??? i think guess also double.

then the funeral for 7 days cost some 20K over, collect donation also cannot cover, I pay for the excess..

no money better go cremated, cheap cheap. I cremate my mother ,, total ard 2k plus, include the niche and the marble tablet with her picture on it at mandai columbarium...
forget to add on, the hole is just a lease for 11 yrs,not free hold.., likely they extend another 11 or 10 yrs again,, then after this u got to dig out and reburied elsewhere, the hole will be taken over by another dead..i think most likely we cremate the remain,,

aya,, cremation is the best, cheap and good, and also dont need to give trouble to yr loved one every year got to go ching ming.,.
more and more chicken wings cooming

before election

singaporeans are just suckers for pain
(06-11-2023, 04:12 AM)victortan Wrote: [ -> ]I am 71 yrs old is call pioneer, hope got goodies for me, maybe cheap furneral burial ground, now must be supa vy exp.

last time i remember i buried my father pay ard 1K just for that hole exclude feng shui ( those granite tablet and concrete ard the grave, i think it is 12K forgotten liao). now 12 yrs already, u say how much??? i think guess also double.

then the funeral for 7 days cost some 20K over, collect donation also cannot cover, I pay for the excess..

no money better go cremated, cheap cheap. I cremate my mother ,, total ard 2k plus, include the niche and the marble tablet with her picture on it at mandai columbarium...

Why you want cheap land for burial? Govt lease it to you for a few years then make your dependents pay to dig up cause they require the land to build flats for future generations
(06-11-2023, 07:13 AM)wendychan Wrote: [ -> ]more and more chicken wings cooming

before election

singaporeans are just suckers for pain

This shows how badly they have done and need to always RE- brand their chicken wings.
If they don't give chicken wings or legs also LL.