SG Talk

Full Version: Singapore's public toilets in coffee shops still as dirty as they were
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I still remember way back 90s.

One of my cousin friend whenever he need to poo will go use Hotel public toilet.

He told me , Hotel public toilet surely clean one. He told if at orchard road you need to poo dam long best go Hotel toilet.

Actually I also discover another toilet very clean is Ion Orchard. Smell nice. don't know what scent they use inside.
(08-11-2023, 11:54 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]I still remember way back 90s.

One of my cousin friend whenever he need to poo will go use Hotel public toilet.

He told me , Hotel public toilet surely clean one.  He told if at orchard road you need to poo dam long best go Hotel toilet.

Actually I also discover another toilet very clean is Ion Orchard. Smell nice. don't know what scent they use inside.
What you do in Ion Orchard toilet? Dun tell me you used the toilet to do quicky with your angmo clients?     Big Grin
Toilets are just as messy as Singapore politics..

Like politics, Toilets are not as clean as Singapore image.
(08-11-2023, 11:54 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]I still remember way back 90s.

He told me , Hotel public toilet surely clean one.  He told if at orchard road you need to poo dam long best go Hotel toilet.

Singapore always like that

Don't look at the backside.

Changi Airport best lah! Big Grin
Cityhall area got one building the toilet super good n cosy. Better than Cityhall Mall which are quite good. I think is mainly because no Ah tiongs go these area often.

U look at chinatown peoplespark area toilet...sibei jiatlat like pig farm..
anyone come up with creative collection of ammonia from toilet may change the situations.
can then lease out the toilet for collection of ammonia and maintenance.
Dirty toilet in public no matter what will still dirty all the time you see those ah Pek you will know.
it is not the ah pek, but across age and sex. it is expectations and standard. if all or almost all think that a clean toilet is basic and not dirty it. then clean once a day will keep it clean.

but if think that they can throw things like tissue paper that use to wipe their didi into the bowl then problem continue. if people still think it is ok to pee on the floor and throw water on floor, it will be continue to be dirty.

a need to inculcate the good habits. to make aware of consequence of acts that dirty the toilet.