SG Talk

Full Version: was told COE manipulated/control by car dealers,true ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
why can't a genuine car buyer bid on his own to buy a new car  must go through the blood suckers ?
(09-11-2023, 11:12 AM)talky Wrote: [ -> ]why can't a genuine car buyer bid on his own to buy a new car  must go through the blood suckers ?

It is because our leaders won't say no to more money going into their coffers.
Rich foreigners are the high end car owners. Not only property Coe also rigged up by them.
10 years back, my friend already wrote in to LTA to complain, last time we can go in and see the bids
the bid was like

$1
$2
$3
$120
$500
$570
$2000
$3500
$8700
$12000

my friend already complained liao, where got people with the right mind will jump the bids from 500 to thousands within a few second. its all manipulated

not long after his complain
public cannot login to see the bids liao
i think this should be the place they decide what COE price is
https://svta.com.sg/
They want to curb down traffic jams
Money is the only solution
(09-11-2023, 12:06 PM)TopSage Wrote: [ -> ]10 years back, my friend already wrote in to LTA to complain, last time we can go in and see the bids
the bid was like

$1
$2
$3
$120
$500
$570
$2000
$3500
$8700
$12000

my friend already complained liao, where got people with the right mind will jump the bids from 500 to thousands within a few second. its all manipulated

not long after his complain
public cannot login to see the bids liao

SO NO TRANSPARENCY AT ALL AS PAP ALWAYS BOASTED
so is quite true manipulated n ctrl
(09-11-2023, 01:16 PM)talky Wrote: [ -> ]SO NO TRANSPARENCY AT ALL AS PAP ALWAYS BOASTED
so is quite true manipulated n ctrl

If you belong to the group with mindset "no car will die" then yes buay song lor. But if you belong to the take public transport kind like me, we gum sia the car owners in Spore becuz their monies indirectly help to subsidize our transport cost. So everyday I hope COE go higher say 1 million then that indirectly means I should have better public transport infrastructure for e.g
(09-11-2023, 01:45 PM)sgh Wrote: [ -> ]If you belong to the group with mindset "no car will die" then yes buay song lor. But if you belong to the take public transport kind like me, we gum sia the car owners in Spore becuz their monies indirectly help to subsidize our transport cost. So everyday I hope COE go higher say 1 million then that indirectly means I should have better public transport infrastructure for e.g

Every round of increase in COE premiums translates into higher business costs which are passed onto every consumer in S'pore - not just car owners!  Duh ......................
(09-11-2023, 11:50 AM)A2Z Wrote: [ -> ]Rich foreigners are the high end car owners. Not only property Coe also rigged up by them.

When the doors to S'pore are opened wide to foreigners (including criminals and those with fake degrees) waving an open cheque book, the price of a limited supply of private homes and cars will skyrocket. It's not rocket science.
if COE incomes goes to LTA, will they curb their own income?

this is pure CONFLICT of interest
(09-11-2023, 02:55 PM)TopSage Wrote: [ -> ]if COE incomes goes to LTA, will they curb their own income?

this is pure CONFLICT of interest

THE CEO OF LTA WILL BE SHOWN THE DOOR.
IS ALWAYS THE SAME LOGIC PROFIT IS NEVER ENOUGH
I MUST ACHIEVE MORE PROFIT THAN MY PREDECSOR OTHERWISE HOW TO ANSWER TO THE CHAIRMAN  N THE BOARD.
THAT S WHY NEW SP CEO (MACPHERSON LADY  MP HUBBY IS CEO OF SP) MUST SHOW MORE N MORE PROFIT YEAR AFTER YR,OTHERWISE WILL BE GONE.
THE SP CEO WAS A PTE PRINCIPAL SECRETARY FOR LSL
(09-11-2023, 11:12 AM)talky Wrote: [ -> ]why can't a genuine car buyer bid on his own to buy a new car  must go through the blood suckers ?

What to do? This garment has no more idea how to get more $$$ from elsewhere.