SG Talk

Full Version: Property agent gets jail and fine for drunken behaviour, kicking police officer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Property agent gets jail and fine for drunken behaviour, kicking police officer 

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapor...ce-3912111
Nice titties Big Grin
"Chow intends to appeal against her conviction and sentence."
play delay tactics for 4 years.... just another piece of scum

drunbk and still wanted to drive as well plus all the other things
I bet she was unhappy as the bride wasn’t her back then.
Body-worn camera footage from the police showed that as SGT Taufiq stood up, Chow lifted her right leg towards him while shouting "No!" and "that's my phone!".

Was she wearing a skirt and having her period when she lifted up her leg? The meow meow smell would have Observed fapping away vigorously. Fap ah fap ah.  Rotfl
(11-11-2023, 11:03 AM)wendychan Wrote: [ -> ]play delay tactics for 4 years.... just another piece of scum

drunbk and still wanted to drive as well plus all the other things

Can continue to work as a real estate agent if not yet convicted.
(11-11-2023, 07:56 AM)Bigiron Wrote: [ -> ]Property agent gets jail and fine for drunken behaviour, kicking police officer 

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapor...ce-3912111

Their photoshpped flyers, all of them, look so good but this one here is so ahlianish.

If you go to their posh office, you can see them wearing black coat and tie and you might feel intimidated by the sigjt which resembles a top law firm. You know, top law firms where any of their Senior Counsels can grill you till you bleed in your nose. 

Chey! 原来他们全都是阿明和阿莲喔! Rotfl
(11-11-2023, 11:02 AM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]If she wear skirt and lift up her leg, I see already sure fap ah fap ah! 🤣
(11-11-2023, 11:46 AM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]Rotfl
FÜCK sgtalk.net/User-Oyk
(11-11-2023, 11:54 PM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]My granddaughter learning to masturbate

[Image: Rly-De1699415616.jpg]