SG Talk

Full Version: Musang King Durian : over supply price plunge....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 6vJKrRo.jpg]

Heard from seller china demand very low this year and growers increased supply by 30%.

He was selling 5 for $50.

I stood there a while indecisive....he cane over whispered in my ear "okay, 6 for $50...but don't tell anybody okay". I told him "okay deal!!!".
Thank you China!  Rotfl
(12-11-2023, 11:34 AM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ][Image: 6vJKrRo.jpg]

Heard from seller china demand very low this year and growers increased supply by 30%.

He was selling 5 for $50.

I stood there a while indecisive....he cane over whispered in my ear "okay, 6 for $50...but don't tell anybody okay". I told him "okay deal!!!".

You so easily kenna bluff
If one fruit is about 1.2 kg, of course 5 for $50
If one fruit is about 1 kg, then can give u 6 for $50 mah
Because they never tell you how big is each fruit
Besides, they can give u other type of durian
From the picture above, is not MSW
Real MSW thorn is short 4 side pyramid shape
Not long pointed cone-shape
6 packets for SGD$50 is very expensive (like MYR 180). Very expensive yor.

You can get the equivalent like MYR50 for roughly the same amount in Malaisia
i kenna this stunt before. One or two are spoilt & mixed.
Don't tell anybody and yet you tell everybody?
I only willing to pay $1 per durian for those branded. After all if spoil they also throw away. So give them $1 which is MYR 3.5 give face already. Maybe some say dun wan me to pity them as beggars donate monies then ok lor I walk away no loss except for some of my time negotiating.
(12-11-2023, 01:39 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote: [ -> ]Don't tell anybody and yet you tell everybody?

I never say where lah...
Live in 1st world country eat got to see price you must be poor like China bankrupt liao lah cheo kau peng
https://media.tenor.com/DKk4Fbz8AoYAAAAM...inping.gif
(12-11-2023, 01:32 PM)Niubee Wrote: [ -> ]i kenna this stunt before. One or two are spoilt & mixed.

Very true....same tactic always to cheat the naive.
Alot of times, D24 are used to cheat people to be MSK.

Esp they will use smaller durians and said this is other states MSK... hahaha. Lanjiao lah....
Yesterday saw one fruit stall , just only 9am++ I saw the boss already sold two so call " black gold " later see him take a lot 50 dollars notes from outside container transfer to another container inside his store.

Really selling durian easy money this is why I say a lot " ah beng " like to sell but of course if your supplier offer good rates , than your profit margin will be even more.
All sorts of ljcb man made stories to bluff the naive and 贪小便宜 type.