SG Talk

Full Version: Do u know where is this landed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: IMG-20231113-WA0011.jpg]
Mountbatten area
my landed home in SGP.
(14-11-2023, 10:36 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote: [ -> ]Mountbatten area

Exactly where
Goodman area
Wilkinson, bet goodman and lyndhurst
Got swimming pool wow.... last time got china woman service finish die by drowning in the pool also but that is in Sentosa Cove much more atas than this Mountbatten? That Sentosa Cove house later sell at a loss by that very mysterious rich man dunno he pay how much for her services 5K ? Now that house think got hantu liao but still got buyers sia.
The one with swimming pool is quite big, almost 2x the one on its left. Maybe 2.5x
(14-11-2023, 01:04 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote: [ -> ]Wilkinson, bet goodman and lyndhurst

How come u know 
U live there

Now worth 5m
Last Time 1m only
But that time if sell my hdb Flat and buy
Take loan 80%
I rich now
It's a bungalow, at least 10m, likely 12m.
(14-11-2023, 02:16 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote: [ -> ]It's a bungalow, at least 10m, likely 12m.

History of that bungalow? Got hantu aka ghost? Such info are not readily available online but I think the property agent that handle for owner should know a thing or two and maybe hide this info from potential buyer!!!!
Last transacted 2021 nov, 13.8m, 1881 psf

Now probably 16m
(14-11-2023, 02:24 PM)sgh Wrote: [ -> ]History of that bungalow? Got hantu aka ghost? Such info are not readily available online but I think the property agent that handle for owner should know a thing or two and maybe hide this info from potential buyer!!!!

Aiya every house sure hv some spiritual things attached to it as it ages.

Next time you may aso go back to your house sometimes to look see look see.
(14-11-2023, 03:03 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote: [ -> ]Aiya every house sure hv some spiritual things attached to it as it ages.

Next time you may aso go back to your house sometimes to look see look see.

I know that is why my toy soldiers appear in my dream ask me to take them out of the boxes to play. So I follow and buy more tanks, arty etc for them to battle the dinosaurs.

Also now I sleep at night cannot on fan will be cold also. Last time not like that. I am becoming a cold-blooded mammal as I ages.
(14-11-2023, 03:05 PM)sgh Wrote: [ -> ]I know that is why my toy soldiers appear in my dream ask me to take them out of the boxes to play. So I follow and buy more tanks, arty etc for them to battle the dinosaurs.

Also now I sleep at night cannot on fan will be cold also. Last time not like that. I am becoming a cold-blooded mammal as I ages.

From fengshui point of view, not a gd idea to keep too many figurines especially those with human forms. After playing, must keep them in boxes not lying around or on display
(14-11-2023, 03:09 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote: [ -> ]From fengshui point of view, not a gd idea to keep too many figurines especially those with human forms. After playing, must keep them in boxes not lying around or on display

I want to live forever so by with them long period hopefully can rub some of their magic on me and I can live longer so why not? My figurine are toys not those adult kind like 张飞关羽 etc some pray to.
(14-11-2023, 11:24 AM)Talent Wrote: [ -> ]Exactly where
Goodman area

why you ask? want to buy or got buyer?
You all actually know which unit TS is asking about? I was looking at the circled area.