SG Talk

Full Version: Wah, HSI chiong like blue sky ahead..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The ORACLE has spoken

Like SgBluffett, we lost USD 1 million!! with our shorts!! Kena squeezed like cow's tits

Rotfl
nvr buy lah, i put on crypto, till now byd and tencent till below what i have sold,

i wonder to buy back, but later decide to go wall st to buy crypto related stock, but i think buy a bit early, as the halving of btc is in april.. so the stock may go down,,, shd hv buy near the havling date,, may sell for a small profit tonite..then wait and see.

or maybe move that money to ripple XRP. XRP is stilla small postion now for me,, increase, i think this bull will see it 10X to 6.5$

or else i will leave the current postion as it is and do dca when it get low enough,,

hope u all huat huat on HSI..u sure will.. just stay long and strong.
(16-11-2023, 02:10 AM)victortan Wrote: [ -> ]nvr buy  lah, i put on crypto, till now byd and tencent till below what i have sold,

i wonder to buy back, but later decide to go wall st to buy crypto related stock, but i think buy a bit early, as the halving of btc is in april.. so the stock may go down,,, shd hv buy near the havling date,, may sell for a small profit tonite..then wait and see.

or maybe move that money to ripple XRP. XRP is stilla small postion now for me,, increase, i think this bull will see it 10X to 6.5$

or else i will leave the current postion as it is and do dca when it get low enough,,

hope u all huat huat on HSI..u sure will.. just stay long and strong.

Are u saying that u don't buy back byd and tencent as the price is lower than what u have previously sold for? Will u buy after the price recover to your previous selling price? Laughing