SG Talk

Full Version: Thunderstorm so scary.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
It's like a war zone.  Bombing and missiles strikes.  Continous non stop strikes. So scary. You all scare not?
(16-11-2023, 03:05 PM)Goldmine Wrote: [ -> ]It's like a war zone.  Bombing and missiles strikes.  Continous non stop strikes. So scary. You all scare not?

Yes indeed my toy soldiers also scared so they appear in my afternoon nap dreams. My mini dinosaurs from Lazada should arrive tonight and battle them haha.
They say horr
You fark harder in the rain under a thunderstorm

The woman love it

Has anyone try that,?
So many missiles overhead. Lucky got Iron Domes to protect. Still no end to the rumbling.
(16-11-2023, 03:21 PM)grotesqueness Wrote: [ -> ]They say horr
You fark harder in the rain under a thunderstorm

The woman love it

Has anyone try that,?

Hmmmm... during my NS times bunk mates go geylang call chicken put on earphones listen to heavymetal music pump harder woman love it. Later add monies ask the woman put on earphones hear also while pumping. Woman love it. True story from my army bunk mates.

In wars, listen to heavymetal music as you fight also have the adrenalin so I think loud sound really motivate a person into ecstasy.
(16-11-2023, 03:29 PM)sgh Wrote: [ -> ]Hmmmm... during my NS times bunk mates go geylang call chicken put on earphones listen to heavymetal music pump harder woman love it. Later add monies ask the woman put on earphones hear also while pumping. Woman love it. True story from my army bunk mates.

In wars, listen to heavymetal music as you fight also have the adrenalin so I think loud sound really motivate a person into ecstasy.
No lah

Study show it is still not as good as those under a thunderstorm
(16-11-2023, 03:31 PM)grotesqueness Wrote: [ -> ]No lah

Study show it is still not as good as those under a thunderstorm

Thunderstorm is loud sound correct? Heavymetal music crank the volume to the max also super loud so should be similar. Unless you mean pumping in the rain with the thunder overhead hmmm..... then the position important. If missionary the women face kena hit by the pouring rain unless she change position to doggie so the rain fall on her back instead.
(16-11-2023, 03:36 PM)sgh Wrote: [ -> ]Thunderstorm is loud sound correct? Heavymetal music crank the volume to the max also super loud so should be similar. Unless you mean pumping in the rain with the thunder overhead hmmm..... then the position important. If missionary the women face kena hit by the pouring rain unless she change position to doggie so the rain fall on her back instead.

Woman love it if rain hit their face cause it is some kind of Wonderful torture at the top and bottom

Study say
(16-11-2023, 03:43 PM)grotesqueness Wrote: [ -> ]Woman love it if rain hit their face cause it is some kind of Wonderful torture at the top and bottom

Study say

Going by your logic woman also like to have white fluid shoot onto their face correct?  But in NS times my bunk mates say some geylang chicken say shoot on face need to add monies leh means they don't like but for monies they allow. So your study is from where?
(16-11-2023, 03:05 PM)Goldmine Wrote: [ -> ]It's like a war zone.  Bombing and missiles strikes.  Continous non stop strikes. So scary. You all scare not?

You been to war zone ah?   So war is just like a thunderstorm only meh?    Thinking
(16-11-2023, 03:46 PM)sgh Wrote: [ -> ]Going by your logic woman also like to have white fluid shoot onto their face correct?  But in NS times my bunk mates say some geylang chicken say shoot on face need to add monies leh means they don't like but for monies they allow. So your study is from where?

Study say

Monies are just added value

What is more important is the experience of the ride
U think too much about wars 
Not scary just normal thunders 
Those blasting thunders  are more scary
(16-11-2023, 04:03 PM)grotesqueness Wrote: [ -> ]Study say

Monies are just added value

What is more important is the experience of the ride

No pay monies can ride? Hmmm..... you found such good lobang?
(16-11-2023, 03:57 PM)Huliwang Wrote: [ -> ]You been to war zone ah?   So war is just like a thunderstorm only meh?    Thinking

U live east or west. This is the 1st time I came across such a thunderstorm so furious with multiwaves thunder and lightnings non stop over my block for what seems like abt an hour and anytime wld take the hit. So scary. I think worst than in the actual war zone. War zone at least missiles got pause a while or one die straight away after strike by missiles. Here torment like hell in the west.
(16-11-2023, 04:13 PM)Goldmine Wrote: [ -> ]U live east or west. This is the 1st time I came across such a thunderstorm so furious with multiwaves thunder and lightnings non stop over my block for what seems like abt an hour and anytime wld take the hit. So scary. I think worst than in the actual war zone. War zone at least missiles got pause a while or one die straight away after strike by missiles. Here torment like hell in the west.

Your building shake also ah? If got shake than a bit like war zone I think.    Confused
(16-11-2023, 04:05 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote: [ -> ]U think too much about wars 

Not normal. Worst U hv come across. The thunder and lightning comes in waves after waves over my blocks. U live which of CCK.
(16-11-2023, 04:18 PM)Goldmine Wrote: [ -> ]Not normal. Worst U hv come across. The thunder and lightning comes in waves after waves over my blocks. U live which of CCK.
Is it ? got take any pictures 
I don’t live in cck
Heard only continuously thunders not loud 
Didn’t see the sky so not aware of Lightning’s 
Rain was heavy 
According to what u express of the thunders maybe it’s only your area?
But I often heard trumpet blowing recently
(16-11-2023, 04:17 PM)Huliwang Wrote: [ -> ]Your building shake also ah? If got shake than a bit like war zone I think.    Confused

I think got. The waves of rumbling gives me the creep.  My dog sleeps thru' the ordeal. Thinking
He is deaf and blind. Only silence and darkness in his world.  That's why he sleeps thru' it. Big Grin
(16-11-2023, 04:13 PM)Goldmine Wrote: [ -> ]U live east or west. This is the 1st time I came across such a thunderstorm so furious with multiwaves thunder and lightnings non stop over my block for what seems like abt an hour and anytime wld take the hit. So scary. I think worst than in the actual war zone. War zone at least missiles got pause a while or one die straight away after strike by missiles. Here torment like hell in the west.

That means east and west fengshui no good kena thunderstorm. Maybe if you intend to change house next time avoid east and west perhaps.
(16-11-2023, 04:26 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote: [ -> ]Is it ? got take any pictures 
I don’t live in cck
Heard only continuously thunders not loud 
Didn’t see the sky so not aware of Lightning’s 
Rain was heavy 
According to what u express of the thunders maybe it’s only your area?
But I often heard trumpet blowing recently

I thought u live in Yew Tee.  You must be living in the east.
Yes! The West Side is known to have the most lightning and thunderstorm. No I din take picture. Not dare to stand near the window. See how fearful I was this thunderstorm.
(16-11-2023, 04:05 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote: [ -> ]U think too much about wars 

Yes! U used the correct word to describe the scary thunders over my block. The thunder were blasting away waves after waves with flashes of lightnings like in Gaza war zone. I hope tomorrow not as scary as today.
(16-11-2023, 11:26 PM)Goldmine Wrote: [ -> ]Yes! U used the correct word to describe the scary thunders over my block. The thunder were blasting away waves after waves with flashes of lightnings like in Gaza war zone. I hope tomorrow not as scary as today.

Looks like there is a large lighting conductor or something that attracts lightning hidden in your area. If can afford better move to new safer place to stay. .. Big Grin
Now Sudden blastings of loud thunders
Very dark
Goldmine scared or not?😊
Extreme heat earlier, now extreme rain....gone extremely wacky.
There are 2 parts HOT and Rain
The 'RAIN part is a Giant spinner created most likely by HAARP suc king moisture from the HOT part
The RAIN part wet moving upwards as it s u c k with lightenings and thunders

[Image: Screenshot-2023-11-15-at-08-25-09-The-Ap...Altern.png]
interesting if u knows these things say u start at Malacca town Hot
as u speed towards JB little droplets hit ur windscreens soon it rains and the mountains are filled with dews forming clouds. Heavy rains lightenings and thunders soon disappears as u reach larkin. approaching larkin station u see parked escavators earlier doing some prevention of flooding works.
just some singlion s wild imaginations
(16-11-2023, 03:43 PM)grotesqueness Wrote: [ -> ]Woman love it if rain hit their face cause it is some kind of Wonderful torture at the top and bottom

Study say

more water inside more shiok normal day very dry and painful
(17-11-2023, 05:49 PM)Right way Wrote: [ -> ]more water inside more shiok normal day very dry and painful

lol from thunderstorm to doggie style &  Rotfl
(17-11-2023, 02:34 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote: [ -> ]Now Sudden blastings of loud thunders
Very dark
Goldmine scared or not?😊

No scare. This time well insulated. Was in Westmall Shopping Center.  No sound of thunder blasting and lightning.  Very safe.
Ish true. My kkj was shivering with fear and awe Thinking
Pages: 1 2