SG Talk

Full Version: A Lot of Foods Sold in Spore are Not Healthy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
To live longer, you must be very careful what you are eating. Things sold in supermarkets may not be healthy, food sold in cafe, hawker centres and restaurants are also unhealthy.
When you are young you dunt care, however the fat are accumulating and you may have heart problems later on.
I don't understand people say 吃好料。
好料 Mostly are rubbish junks
Some even worse, 加料,加料,再加料
that why TS love my Cum

Fresh, uncontaminated, unspoiled regurgitated right from my dick mouth
Had vegetarian lunch today.
At basement of Buddha Tooth Relic temple.
The food is good and price reasonable.

[Image: IMG-20231117-112955.jpg]
(17-11-2023, 09:57 PM)Migrant Wrote: [ -> ]Had vegetarian lunch today.
At basement of Buddha Tooth Relic temple.
The food is good and price reasonable.

[Image: IMG-20231117-112955.jpg]

Temple also now do foodcourt business ah?

unfermented soy shouldn't be eaten............one of the worse foods ever
(17-11-2023, 09:25 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote: [ -> ]Some even worse, 加料,加料,再加料

Too much sugar, salt, fat and preservatives in processed foods.
Only eat 土生土长的食物 is good for our health.
Dont eat too much outsider food. Rotfl
少吃为妙。Bolehland food is always the number 1 choice.

This was what I Ching taught me.
As one grow older, our organs do not process food as efficiently as before. Plus our body doesn’t work out as much.

These 2 combine make us unhealthy.

We have to be aware. When food is good, you know sugar, salt and/or fats are present. Control. Don’t go eat prawn noodles and drink the whole bowl of soup. Dry bak chor mee is another favourite but also unhealthy. There's no such thing as healthier choice label at hawker centre or food court.
(17-11-2023, 07:52 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]To live longer, you must be very careful what you are eating. Things sold in supermarkets may not be healthy, food sold in cafe, hawker centres and restaurants are also unhealthy.

Ang mo also say SG foods not healthy.

They see morning we eat fry noodles , etc already feel unhealthy.
(17-11-2023, 10:49 PM)toothpick Wrote: [ -> ]As one grow older, our organs do not process food as efficiently as before. Plus our body doesn’t work out as much.

These 2 combine make us unhealthy.

We have to be aware. When food is good, you know sugar, salt and/or fats are present. Control. Don’t go eat prawn noodles and drink the whole bowl of soup. Dry bak chor mee is another favourite but also unhealthy. There's no such thing as healthier choice label at hawker centre or food court.

This is why the Current PAP don't even know how " normal Singaporean life is , work etc "

STILL living in their Ivory Tower.

They tell hawker use " less salt , sugar , oil " to cook.

If you yourself as Hawker, if cook like that people will come buy my foods?
Those what " Michelin award foods " come Hawker foods are not Healthy. This is WHY SO TASTY.

There is NO WAY so call " use less salt , sugar , oil " to cook a TASTY foods.

EVEN Minister , PM go Atas place to eat. They so call " healthy " is using other ingredients to replace as salt and sugar and this is WHY Atas places their foods are expensive. But still the Chef still will use salt , sugar no matter way to enhance the food flavor.
How about Hakka thunder tea 擂茶? Healthy but not nice
(17-11-2023, 11:10 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote: [ -> ]How about Hakka thunder tea 擂茶? Healthy but not nice

I ate once before will not eat again. I actually nearly vomit. I remember just eat two mouth that it.