SG Talk

Full Version: Scam Call: Ministry of Health... now from Kelantan.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
+60 9 704 76...

Kampung Kweng Dollah, Kelantan.
I dont know WTF is happening! Everyday I get new hp numbers calling from MOH.
Its a recorded voice message!
They use IP phone. The phone numbers can be keyed in.
(15-11-2021, 12:44 PM)Notdumb Wrote: [ -> ]I dont know WTF is happening! Everyday I get new hp numbers calling from MOH.

I also received a call from a mobile number saying it is from MOH, both English and Chinese recording
I also received scam calls, sounded like a Malaysian speaking English, about my air-con need servicing just now.
(15-11-2021, 03:25 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]I also received a call from a mobile number saying it is from MOH, both English and Chinese recording

(15-11-2021, 05:04 PM)Ola Wrote: [ -> ]I also received scam calls, sounded like a Malaysian speaking English, about my air-con need servicing just now.

All these are scam calls, it is very irritating... Angry
I have received calls from MOH and some court summons, but all the numbers are from overseas.

I wonder how these people get our contacts but can only suspect that the foreign talents or someone sold to the foreign talents who have gotten our numbers while working here with either the telcos or something.

The problem here is the authority does not get to the issues and continue to allow this to take place.
Just received another... They keep calling... They should have a system to cancel out numbers they had tried previously to increase their marksmanship...
Not only that, we also received SMS and Whatapps on cheap interest loans and bettings.
Seems the Gov has difficulty stopping these illegal loan sharks and betting
(15-11-2021, 12:44 PM)Notdumb Wrote: [ -> ]I dont know WTF is happening! Everyday I get new hp numbers calling from MOH.

what will they gain from such calls?  Huh