SG Talk

Full Version: Channel 8...9 pm show..Till the end....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Morbid show...so many deaths and  ridiculous stuffs. 
 Trashy....
(17-11-2023, 09:24 PM)hansamu Wrote: [ -> ]Morbid show...so many deaths and  ridiculous stuffs. 
 Trashy....

this is how PAP will be at the end
After a person died, there ia nothing. I can confirm this for you. Just look at patients with severe brain injury, are they aware they are brain dead or their own extistence ? The answer is a resounding NO. Meaning our brain is where the consciousness and awareness is. One of my pals argued there are people who came back from brain dead. That exactly answer the quesion. Because while they lost they consciousness, where were them ? Are they aware of their existence ? Get it now ?
There is only one way they can retain this consciousness after you died: is through the GOD in the Bible. Believe or not is your own karma.Dun ask me how I know, that is another telling for another day.
There is no such thing as ghosts, these are demonic spirits since ancient times that pretended to be human souls.
We are all here because GOD allowed us, once we are gone, we are gone without His Grace.
The scriptwriter who wrote this story has incurred very BAD KARMA.
Because she misled the whole human beings.
For your information, NASA scientists just found traces of GOD. Go google.
The spacetime field dimensions explained all the existant of our consciousness and the ghost and the demons and many things existed in this dimension

Some particles move from field to field

The soul can only explain in  another dimensional field

All this dimensional field  can be explained in CERN later
That drama is literally " promote pre arrange your funeral also Casket service " like that.

beside family love, etc.

come to spirit , some claim we RIP that it . End of it. There is no such thing like what afterlife , reborn back as human come back to this world whatever. I feel those claim that mostly maybe is " Free thinker " .

Whereas come claim is not good in fact you reborn back as Human back to the world. Because you still don't know what is Life all about etc. so " The God " send you back to the world reborn , again ' suffer as human " to learn

whereas those already " so call know in depth what is life all about before RIP " will be Deity like that " Happy at " somewhere with those people same with you "

for me , i feel still a mystery preferring to Science, researcher theory.

You should know there are lots of reports from Doc , researcher come a person who going to Die , soon RIP and after RIP what happen to their body.

They claim they noticed a Fast sudden weight loss when a person RIP. Till now they don't know why.
" This is perhaps for me , feel is Our Soul come out from our body " My theory is just like Dreaming. You surely dream when you come out to this world as baby grow old. Baby also have dream not just adult. So what happen to us while dreaming? Is the same , like our Soul come out from body temporary to those " places, incident , etc we dream of , travel around , walk, run etc " but your Physical body still on the bed.

I forget that term for it. There is a practise like that. Is like dreaming but you can control etc.

Summary , I feel " maybe " after we RIP , we do go " another places " Nevertheless no need debate much because one day we all will go the same path RIP...
Boon Hui Lu can act very well. She may be giving Tasha Low, Ferlyn G and Chantelle Ng a run for their money Big Grin
The next drama also .....

is like Sci fi or ghost again or Psycho killer ? I don't know it look like crap.